“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Friendzone Sex

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I have heard here and on trp that when a girl is mad enough at her boyfriend she sometimes looks to one of her orbiters to bang them. Does this actually happen, and if so how can I be that orbiter?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Find a sh!tty and dumb b!tch with a messed up boyfriend, wait for the inevitable failure of their relationship and position yourself as the most fvckable option among her orbiters. Not sure why you'd bother with this strategy though, it's far more time consuming than any lay is worth...
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I have heard here and on trp that when a girl is mad enough at her boyfriend she sometimes looks to one of her orbiters to bang them. Does this actually happen, and if so how can I be that orbiter?
Yes I happens. That’s what they are for. Backup sex or a shoulder to cry on.
I wasn’t an orbiter because one day I told one she was dumb as a post for one thing or another and she was pretty mad at me.
She came to me for sex because her husband pissed her off. I rejected her, in an easy way.
But I had heard later on that an orbiter finally raped her in the bar which I dismissed right out the door of course.
Her husband was a white night and blamed the guy and wanted to shoot him.
Yet no charges were filed for this alleged rape. Imagine that.
Being an orbiter is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes I happens. That’s what they are for. Backup sex or a shoulder to cry on.
I wasn’t an orbiter because one day I told one she was dumb as a post for one thing or another and she was pretty mad at me.
She came to me for sex because her husband pissed her off. I rejected her, in an easy way.
But I had heard later on that an orbiter finally raped her in the bar which I dismissed right out the door of course.
Her husband was a white night and blamed the guy and wanted to shoot him.
Yet no charges were filed for this alleged rape. Imagine that.
Being an orbiter is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.
Raped... Damn excuses
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Find a sh!tty and dumb b!tch with a messed up boyfriend, wait for the inevitable failure of their relationship and position yourself as the most fvckable option among her orbiters. Not sure why you'd bother with this strategy though, it's far more time consuming than any lay is worth...
How long would it take to get the notch, exactly?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I have heard here and on trp that when a girl is mad enough at her boyfriend she sometimes looks to one of her orbiters to bang them. Does this actually happen, and if so how can I be that orbiter?
There is No strategy, stay her friend if you want to, but don’t expect anything. Continue to live your life and if she comes onto to you for a bang later see it as one of lifes small bonuses …
 
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Positioning yourself in the friendzone and waiting for that "opportunity for an opening" is just wishful thinking.
It goes against the standards of a Don Juan. You'll end up wasting your time with a girl that uses you for validation and attention.
Yes there are rare opportunities where the girl has a short breakup with her boyfriend and wants to have rebound sex with someone on her contact list, but you'll never know when that opportunity might happen.

I don't know about you, but I would never settle being #2 or #3
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
you aren't an orbiter/friendzoned if she sees you as a viable sexual option under normal circumstances (if she's totally wasted or high or in an unusual state of mind that's different)

so if you're truly in orbit or just a friend there's no sex to be had
 
Top