Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friendzone after f-close

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, so this is something new i encountered a bit recently found it really odd.

Well took this girl i met online out on a date f-closed on first date. then i try to ask he out to second date and she is reluctant.

she sent me this long message saying how shes really into this other guy but like me too but maybe we can just be friends and it might now work out blah blah blah. i'm really sorry i like you etc but i dont wanna play guys or lead me on,

now i had made it clear i wasn't into getting into a relationship when i went out with her, i have been doing very well lately and have at least 3 plates.

i said "ok thats fine" "dosent change anything for me i will just do what i do best"

she says "whats that?" me: win you over with me good looks and boyish charm ;)"

im gona just ignore this and continue like i would normally i think thats the right move.

gets her laughing, then i just said you dident answer my question, hangout thursday or tuesday? she said thursday ill pick her up at 7. now im obviously better then this other guy, one of the girls im messing around with has a steady boyfriend anyways but wants me cuz i can make her wet.

also ive had a few of these f-close on first meeting or first dates then suddenly the girl dosent want to hangout anymore or she wants to be "just friends" am i bad in bed or something, other girls keep seeing me and say how awesome i am in bed, yet i keep trying to learn new stuff

what you guys think?

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not friendzoned. Did you not read her message?

shes really into this other guy
That's why she doesn't want to get in a relationship with you. It's like when you're after an amazing girl... If there's some other girl who's kinda cute, you don't even care that much about her.

She's probably attracted to you but is after a guy she likes more than you.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is absolute when it comes to women. Action/Attitude not Overanalysis. Keep chugging along. Experience > Reading material.

As for the "friends" thing you can either say "ok" and leave it at that, which i find actually find submissive. Or can bust out the "i have enough friends".

I'm not sure if this would work in your situation but i've used it before(i wasn't friend zoned). The good ole disqualifier. "I only date 'good' girls and you have trouble written all over you".. When using something like this you can interchange the attribute part to your liking.

ZenoB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar happen recently. Met her in a bar, by the end of the night she was drunk, grabbing my c^ck and telling me I can hit on other girls, but I was going home with her. I was resistant and it just made her chase me even more. I finally succumbed and let her f-close me lol. We went back to my place and had fun. In the morning when she left there was a promise of a future meeting. She is an attractive, smart girl and had a good sense of humor. Doesn't live too far away from me and is really busy with med school. So I thought I'd made a new FB.

A week later we arranged to meet up for drinks in the evening. We had a couple ****tails but she kind of left in a hurry after we briefly made out in front of my apt. She sent me this long text afterwards saying she's sorry, she just didn't feel a connection when we kissed, but still wants to be friends and hang out, blablabla.

I just didn't reply.

At first I was like- WTF? We already fvcked. What is this bull****? I was pissed that she sent it all to me in a text as well. We had hooked up in such an easy, drama-free way, and this text just ruined it.

But she really isn't that hot, I just wanted a FB.

Also, I spent 35 euros on drinks that night. I wish I had never gone on a proper date with her now. I tried to just get her to come over to my place, but she insisted on meeting for drinks. I figured ok, she doesn't want to feel like a slvt, I'll invest a little first. First mistake- I think she had felt guilty about the other night when she wh0red herself out to me, and our "date", followed by that bs text, was a way for her to save some face with her precious ego.

Of course, I could have been better on my game that night too. My guard was down because I thought she was already mine.

Anyways, I'm not planning to reply to the text. Not worth anymore effort. NEXT.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well went on 2nd date with her went well, k-closed.

but now i saw the other guy asked her out i guess, wow did it to music and gave her flowers... she posted it on her facebook how he did it, honesly not what i woulda done bit too AFC for me.. guys pretty loserish too..

i dont "ask girl to be my gf" she up[dated her fb status and dident respond when i msg her on chat on their, so i just was like "saw your exculsive now, goodluck cya round"

donno if she got it or not but dont matter i guess.

that cant last long if hes that AFC... anyways onto the game lined up another girl for monday that wants to f me.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well went on 2nd date with her went well, k-closed.

but now i saw the other guy asked her out i guess, wow did it to music and gave her flowers... she posted it on her facebook how he did it, honesly not what i woulda done bit too AFC for me.. guys pretty loserish too..

i dont "ask girl to be my gf" she up[dated her fb status and dident respond when i msg her on chat on their, so i just was like "saw your exculsive now, goodluck cya round"

donno if she got it or not but dont matter i guess.

that cant last long if hes that AFC... anyways onto the game lined up another girl for monday that wants to f me.