Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friends

indy05

Reaction score
I have a question for everyone. Do you think it matters at all to a girl if a guy has very few or no close friends and doesn't have much of a social life? Would that be a reason to not date a guy?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if youre just dating a girl, why would it matter?if you have a relationship then it might get boring but you dont need a whole group of friends to date a girl.

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
es, I think it matters. People are extremely judgemental when it comes to who you hang out with (or don't in this matter). Evidence of this can be seen in how so many Americans love people simply because they're famous. They may not know anything about the person but because the person is getting so much attention, has so many friends, and has such a vibrant social life, they can't help but be attracted and intreeged. I know it's horrible but when you're alone and don't have people around you that love you and like being near you people think something is wrong with you.

This is one reason why going out alone is so difficult.

However, with the indy trend going around being a loner is almost popular. Add an artistic interest to that and you might be holding on to gold. How many women would have sold their children for a chance with Cobain?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definatelly agree with Dingus. If having friends doesn't matter to girls, why is there so much emphasis on social proof when picking up girls in public places? As sad as it is, girls want what others want, if no one else wants to be your friend, she will not want to be around you either. If you don't believe me just look at the facebook for example (thefacebook.com), most guys have 40-100 friends, girls have turned getting friends into a competition trying to get 300 friends most of whom they barely even know, and comparing counts weekly. I know of the craze that went on in my school when they started that thing.

And even with that loner thing that Dingus mentioned, girls want a loner who wants to be alone, but others want to be around him, basically a loner by choice. They don't want a loner who actually wants to have more friends but no one wants to be around him.