"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

friends zone doesnt mean no sexual attraction

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I was in the "friends zone" with this girl for 3 years. She has been dating this other guy for a year and a half now too. After graduation, we were talking, and she said "I think we have an unspoken attraction for each other" Then the next night we were with each other at a friends house layin on the couch watchin movies. I was startin up the kino. We both didn't feel awkward, and she even said she is liking me, and thinking about breakin up with her bf.

I don't think just because you are in the "friends zone" doesnt mean there is no possibility of dating. There can always be sexual attraction. I waited three years to start up kino on this girl, and now she is fallin for me and even thinkin about breakin up with her bf. Has this happened to anyone before??
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Yes, it can happen, but it's pretty rare. It's only happened to me once, and after we'd had sex a few times she stopped because we were 'supposed to be just friends'.

I think it's risky anyway because most of the time the woman has far too much control. She can 'use' a male friend for sex then LJBF him as a form of ASD whenever she wants.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I think that if a woman is attracted to your looks, that's not going to change unless you do. So if an AFC gets pushed into the friend zone and then turns DJ, is it so unlikely he can recapture the attraction?

I've had women go hot for me before we were dating, cold when we were together, then hot for me again when we weren't dating. But my theory is that it's because I was confident before and after, but turned AFC while we were dating.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Sometimes women will put you in the friendzone and compare you to their brother and still have an attraction to you when you act so AFC that they come to the conclusion that you don't want them.

I know this because this has happened to me. Girls liked me and were attracted to me, but nothing came of it because I was so oblivious to their hints that they strung me along for company while with other guys. I got real tired of that after a while.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Re: Acronym explanation desired

Originally posted by swampwiz
"LJBF him as a form of ASD"

OK, what do these 2 terms mean in English?
LJBF = Let's just be friends.
ASD = Anti-slut defense.

I've had very close female friends tell me before that they're attracted to me. One of them also made it extremely clear in my yearbook that we won't be having sex this summer:mad: I didn't even ask.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Re: Re: Acronym explanation desired

Originally posted by Porky
LJBF = Let's just be friends.
ASD = Anti-slut defense.

I've had very close female friends tell me before that they're attracted to me. One of them also made it extremely clear in my yearbook that we won't be having sex this summer:mad: I didn't even ask.
Yeah, it's sort of ironic to think that "ending up in the friendzone" and a girl looking at you as "her brother" can sometimes mean that the girl has some sort of attraction to you, but it's a matter on what caused you to become a friend or brotherly figure.

Did she find some things about you that disgust her or did you do something to make her feel that you don't want her as a girlfriend?

Believe it or not both have happened to me, so yes it is possible..
 
Top