Friends with Benefits

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a friend with benefits. But know i feel that she's not attracted to me as she used to be. Or maybe she's just trying to make me jealous, and pretend that she cares about someone else. What should i do to get her attention back and what can i do to start having a normal relationship with her.
I tried it by having other girls, but she looks like she doesn't care. HOW TO MAKE HER LOVE ME?

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
This feeling people should avoid. You know youre making a mistake falling for a friend with benefits. You know its not right. But it happens. Its a chemical reaction. So you look for reasons to love them. ABORT. most likely she likes somone else also especialy if shes showing signs.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Dementia hit it on the nose. If you are a f**k buddy, rest assured that you arent her only one. Women who suggest this type of "friendship" are wonderful for casual sex. But not much else. They are miles ahead of a lowly "attention w*ore", but miles behind a normal woman who really is into you. The best thing to do is enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. f*ck buddies need lots of space and freedom, and generally despise real relationships, because they constitiute actual commitment, and need this "space" to allow other men in her life sexually. A f*ck buddy of mine told me a story of a guy she was doing, who showed up at her (ground level) apartment one night, late, uninvited, only to hear the amorous moans of a woman getting f**cked real hard. When he started banging on the door, the much larger guy doing the f**king, almost kicked his a$$. The worst part, was that she told the poor slob to "go home, you're drunk" so he did, and probably mastrubated and sobbed in frustration, as the big guy and the gal, continued to nakedly practice the Kama Sutra, long into the morning.

intha_burbz

Don Juan
Reaction score
just one question
Q: how did u get this friend with benefits?

i mean how did it end up?did u just ask her?

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna teach a very important rule. So listen up
When it comes to being friends with benefits you know that you 2 bascially stick around because you 2 want to bang each other. When a woman says " we can be friends with benefits or fvck buddies " she really saying ( I want you for sex, I'm attacted to you but I don't want you as a b/f and in the end I will eventully leave you ).

If you a guy looking for a g/f and a good relationship.

STAY THE FVCK AWAY FROM FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

In the end, you will realize that it's was a bad idea from the start and will have to spend time trying to get over her. Just to play it safe don't ever call her or look for her again. Get rid of her fast. The faster you get rid of her the less pain you will deal with.

If you are a guy looking for friends with benefits then make sure you are in control of this game, and allways be ready for her to leave. She only around you for sex and when she got enough of you she will move on. If you want beat her to the race make sure you have other girls on the side that are more improtant to you then she is.

Rules
Never fall in love with a girl who wants you only for sex. ( thats like playing tag in the middle of a highway, someone is gonna get hurt )

Never chase after her when she leaves. She already gotten what she wants. ( What happens when a gold digger gets what she wants from a rich man ?? She leaves him)

Be dating other women because she won't be around for year maybe half a year but who knows, don't take any chances.( allways be safe )

If she wants be your g/f make sure you say no. She not to type of girl you want as a g/f anyway. Relationships aren't just about sex and endless partys. Plus their are much better girls out their. ( remember you have GIRLS ON THE SIDE )

Make sure you have safe sex because she could be sleeping with other men. You never know, she could have a kid. ( AIDS ARE NO JOKE )

How friends with benefits happen depends on the girl. I see that if a guy gets in shape and has a good built body girls seem to want him just for sex. Some guys may like this and others won't. Usally the girls who are attacted to you and just don't want sex but like a relationship don't do friends with benefits.

Remember girl who just wants you for sex, DOSEN'T LOVE YOU. She really dosen't really care about you.

Read my guide to women to avoid and search for other guides for women to avoid.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81735

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this ***** is different. We were a couple but none of us is a relationship type of person, me - a player, she - wierd, so we didn't want to break up and forget about everything and we remained friends with benefits. But I just like her very much. And yeah... she only had one bf before me.
Anyway it boosts up my ego to hear her saying that i'm like a sex-symbol to her, but that's not the only way i want her to see me.

So I know why she's not attracted as much as she used to (chick was totally mad about me, but i started to act like WUSS), but i want to know any technique or strategy how to get her back!