Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends who game women you have interest in

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Don Juan doesn't have to compete with anyone for woman, they will come to him naturally. He is too busy with his goals in life, making new friends, improving himself... like the saying, "he who win himself, wins a million armies."

You've got to take your game to the next level.

cc

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T|CK said:
If you have interest in a woman and your friend knows that, is it disrespectful for him to go after her even after you've already conveyed interest?

I had this flirtation thing going with this woman, and my friend met her and decided to go after her after I had already told him I was interested in her.

I'm the type of guy that takes it slow. That's pretty much how I roll, and it works very well for me. He jumped in behind my back and asked her to go on a trip to see a concert. She went with him and when I found, I was pissed.

Personally, I see it as a test of character, and he only did me a favor by showing his true colors. I confronted him about it, and he said that she was fair game. While this is true, it is not true among friends. She is fair game for everyone, but real friends. The way I see it friends don't do that sh!t.
I agree with you and happened to me a fair bit when i was younger, Speed up your game though good looking ones often arent single for long.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When me or one of my bros expresses interest in a chick, dibs is essentially being called. I don't go after the chicks they're digging on and they don't go after mine. Like has already been mentioned, it's a respect thing, and my friendship with my bros is far more important than some random floozy.

There's way too many girls out there to go after the same one, it just ain't worth it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for bros before hoes, the funniest take on it ever.....

Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?

A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do shyt for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shyt for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fock niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shyt to me.

kuhlmann

Reaction score
im for the notion bro's before hoes,,sum guys are total deuche bags and act like hyennas, the moment you start gaming a chick they try to displace you and move in for the kill.its almost as if they have no real game of their own......a good wingman backs of when his friend starts gaming a chick

jmchavz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an answer....

T|CK said:
If you have interest in a woman and your friend knows that, is it disrespectful for him to go after her even after you've already conveyed interest?

I had this flirtation thing going with this woman, and my friend met her and decided to go after her after I had already told him I was interested in her.

I'm the type of guy that takes it slow. That's pretty much how I roll, and it works very well for me. He jumped in behind my back and asked her to go on a trip to see a concert. She went with him and when I found, I was pissed.

Personally, I see it as a test of character, and he only did me a favor by showing his true colors. I confronted him about it, and he said that she was fair game. While this is true, it is not true among friends. She is fair game for everyone, but real friends. The way I see it friends don't do that sh!t.
AFC!!! AFC!!! AFC!!! AFC!!! AFC!!! AFC!!! you lose!!!!!!!:up:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're frustrated because he scooped the prey; that's understandable. You're mad at him because you felt that he stabbed you in the back, which he did. But he isn't completely at fault here.

If two friends are hunting and one shoots an arrow at a deer and misses, is the other friend not allowed a shot? If the first hunter doesn't have the skill to get the deer, should they just let it go free? At what point does the game become 'yours'?

Your friend is in the wrong for not telling you about talking to the girl, but he isn't wrong for taking his shot. Did he actively c0ckblock you? Was she your GF? There is a big difference in two people hunting one deer, and someone stealing a deer that is already captured.

You also imply that you take your faith very seriously. Did you honestly believe that this chick would appreciate that? If she were cut from that same moral fiber as yourself, would she talk to your friend like that?

surfdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man bros before hoes!

I had this HB9 who was totally into me at a party but a really good mate of mine was trying to work her all night.

and in the end he failed!

I was kinda mad at him because I could have had that but I thought he wanted it pretty bad so I let him have it.

But yeah the guy is a good friend, he's the kind of person who will always stand by his friends and help them when they're in need. Sure he can be a douche bag sometimes but no hoe is worth losing a friend for. Hoes come and go, but friends will always be there.

but hey now I thought about it...he kinda c0ckblocked me a few times that night :box: grrrr