"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Friends going to move into house with his G/F

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
One of my buddies that I know wants to move into a place with his girlfriend who he has been dating for like a year, they are both 19. I can tell this chick will cheat on him in a second and I'm sure she already has she even has all put her hand on my thigh right infront of her boyfriend, yeah it was weird. This guys a total chump and hangs out with her everyday of course and I keep telling him not to do it and how it's only going to hurt him but he wont listen. I'm wondering what are some of the reprucutions of moving in with a girl like this and how can I convince him not to do this?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Aw yes, the tempting proposition of being with a hor, morning, day, and night - who could resist - besides me! :)

Bring him to this site. If he refuses your/our help, then let him choke on his own vomit!! He'll seek a doctor when he feels the symptons of an oncoming illness - hopefully it won't be too late that it will be the death of him!
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
He told me himself the only reason they both want to move in with each other is so that they can have sex whenever they want since they still live at home.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
That is obvious grasshopper!
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
That is obvious grasshopper!
yep

What do you think will happen once they move in? I think shes going to cheat on him as usual and he will find out and stay with her, he is REALLY whipped so I wouldnt be surprised.

I made a thread before about how this chick coming onto me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This is a disaster waiting to happen - there is going to be cheating and quarrelling and gnashing of teeth! The best thing is that you have front row seats!! Damn, I wish I was there to watch a real hor/chump in action!!! :D
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is a disaster waiting to happen - there is going to be cheating and quarrelling and gnashing of teeth! The best thing is that you have front row seats!! Damn, I wish I was there to watch a real hor/chump in action!!! :D
It's going to get really interesting... soon.

The thing is she really doesn't look like a hor but I can just tell she is, especially when she puts her hands all on my thigh right infront of her b/f when she goes to sit down and you can just see it in her eyes.

I have warned him before it happens that it's never going to work but he wont listen. He thinks things are going to be quite dandy, I know they wont.

When I was at parties with her and her b/f she would all get me drunk and her friends would all be grinding there asses all over me and she just thought it was great, remember this chicks like 19 too.

They both are together every second they have free time thats the big thing, I know she is going to get bored really quick and i'm sure she is. He will be heart broken when she breaks up with him, I honestly think it's going to take him a few years to get over her.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A 19 year old chick is living with a dude and her and her associates grind on guys in public - tell me how she doesn't look like a ho?

Take notes of what happens!!!
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A 19 year old chick is living with a dude and her and her associates grind on guys in public - tell me how she doesn't look like a ho?

Take notes of what happens!!!
this happend at a small party with just me and my friends and her little group of friends and of course everyones watching. It was funny because I was pretty drunk and her friends were like "ohh put that juvenile song on back that ass up we want to grind with dillin" all infront of everyone and I had one girl in back and one in front of me grinding away. One was average looking, nothing special but the other was a HB8 and beforehand she was all putting ass in my face and shaking it pre-hand to get me ready to grind.
 

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
Mmmmmmmmm sounds like someones a tiny bit jealous of his friends relationship here.

Why don't you just let him get on with it, let him make his own mistakes, i've made exactly the same mistake as your friend here and it made me stronger than before.

Sure it hurt like hell, but to be honest you need to be burned nicely by a female to change your attitude towards them.

All you can do is sit back let him get on with it and if it all ****s up (which its most likely it will) be there for him and help him get through it.

Remember when someone is with a girl sometimes they will do chumpish things and act like a total idiot, but everyone here (I imagine) has gone through it.

Why are you so worried about it??? Does it effect your relationship that much?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Have you tried sitting him down and laying out all your opinions honestly? At the very least try to convince him to move out by HIMSELF -- that way he can have sex whenever he wants but he's not obligated to live with her if things get ugly.

Hrmm then again, that could result in her moving herself into his apartment, so basically they'd still be living together but he'd just be paying all the rent...

In any case you need to do a straight-up intervention on his ass. Get him alone someplace quiet, sit him down and give him your opinion straight up.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
As Longview says, why not just let the poor chap get on with it. If he moves in maybe he'll live in bliss with this girl for the rest of his life...hehe. More likely, he'll get burned. Only THEN will he be ready for the way of the DJ - and even then he might not be. Man if someone had told me the DJ way when I was 19, it would have made as much sense to me as quantum physics.

There's not much point sitting him down and warning him right now, he's obviously infatuated.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Top