Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends Girlfriend

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I have a friend of mine who's girlfriend is all over me. I guess I instigated it a little bit, but the other night my friend spent the night. (He's moving here next month, was down signing lease agreements/partying this last weekend) His girlfriend was all over me. I walked in my bed room (my friend was passed out at this point) and she was in there doing the splits on my bed. I was like, "holy sh!t" I then flirted with her a little bit and she pulled open her panties (she was a red head and wanted to show me she is a true red head) This guy is a pretty good guy and friend of mine but his girlfriend is hot. They've only been dating for like 4 months. I didn't do anything wiht her, I felt it might've been morally wrong. Question is, what do I do? Do I bang his girl? Or do I just go on like nothing has happened.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how good of a friend he is to you. I personally would stay away from that relationship. A wise person once said:

Bros before Hoes

Pu$$y comes and goes. Banging this girl is only creating unnecessary drama. If she shows you her red pubes, thats fine and if she was any other girl, bang her, but I could never do that to my friend and if I had a friend that was banging my gf I'd beat the **** out of him. I don't have a big problem with friends that do not know I'm seeing the girl in question but if he does know, thats not being a good friend and needs to be taught a lesson.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Itsatisfies
Yea, I have a friend of mine who's girlfriend is all over me. I guess I instigated it a little bit, but the other night my friend spent the night. (He's moving here next month, was down signing lease agreements/partying this last weekend) His girlfriend was all over me. I walked in my bed room (my friend was passed out at this point) and she was in there doing the splits on my bed. I was like, "holy sh!t" I then flirted with her a little bit and she pulled open her panties (she was a red head and wanted to show me she is a true red head) This guy is a pretty good guy and friend of mine but his girlfriend is hot. They've only been dating for like 4 months. I didn't do anything wiht her, I felt it might've been morally wrong. Question is, what do I do? Do I bang his girl? Or do I just go on like nothing has happened.
i cant belive you are even contemplating this

put the shoe on the other foot dumbass...how would you feel if he did that to you? and would you care if you lost him as a friend just to get laid prolly once?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this dude is close enough to you to be called a friend, then of course you shouldn't do it. He's moving to where you live, so it's not a good idea at all.

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stay the fvck away from that broad. if he is your friend you would know not to do anything with her.
i have a friend that got caught in the same situation, only it was his cousins girl he banged. an man did things get messy, he did it to family. an there were lots of fights, fist fights an some good yellin match's.
all i got to say in this situation, is that you should think with your big head.
like what es_mer8 says "bros before hoes"
its so true, dont lose your friend over a girl.

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
itsatisfies..

gotta agree with the other fellas on this thread..'my boys before my b*tches'

and don't try to rationalize f*cking her by saying: 'well..i'm just protecting my boy...cuz if i wasnt the one who would have f*cked her, then, some other dude everntually will'

nice try..but let SOME OTHER GUY f*ck her and screw your boy over..women aint worth it.

-HQ

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, stay the f@@k away from her, but I guess thats impossible now that your friend is moving in with you.

I have a feeling you will end up banging her despite what has been said by the guys here. So prepare yourself for the consequences dude.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy is a really close friend, you should have shoved the the girl aside, awakened your friend, and told him all about his loyal girlfriend while she begged and pleaded with you to be quiet. Trust me, the high you would have gotten out of that would have by far surpassed that of meaningless sex with some tramp.

One thing you'll learn, particularly if you move to a new city without knowing anyone, is that it's much easier to meet girls than it is to make new guy friends. A girl has to be pretty special before you let her even remotely weaken the bonds between you and your guy friends, and this girl obviously isn't. Just save your friend the misery and bust on her.

If this happens again and you get hypnotised (which sounds like what happend), just picture the girl bald. You'll snap out of it.