Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friends girlfriend touching under the table

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I already know what the answer is, but I'd like to get some opinions.

Her: 22 year old, very sexy, very hot, very intelligent. Has a boyfriend who is my good friend. I've known him for years. He's your typical, hard working, honest, blue collar guy. He's in excellent condition.

She seems to really love him. He seems to barely tolarate her. (She hangs all over him, all the time.)

This girl, myself and a friend of ours were talking at a ****tail table in a bar. As she's talking, she puts her hand on my thigh.
I'm really wanting to think that she's just a touchy-feely kind of chick, used to people not listening, so she tries to get attention this way. So, I decide to see if I'm right. I get up to get another beer, sure enough, I come back, another buddy is sitting in my spot.

Both of her hands stay above the table.
30 minutes later, my buddy gets up and I go back to the seat I was in. (a better view of the rest of the bar)

She puts her hand on my thigh again. She knows my reputation. She also knows that I've known her beau for over ten years.

Why is this chick repeatedly putting her hand on my thigh?

I'm fairly certain I know why, and I know exactly what the right thing to do is. But, nobody's perfect. What's your .02 ?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
tell ur friend what shes been doing.

Then later you can bang her.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she didnt touch your other friend when he sat in your spot because she doesnt know him as well as she knows you, or maybe she's more comfortable around you or it's her way of sharing momments in the conversation that relate to you and her.

If she doesnt normally do this to anyone regardless of how friendly she is with them...then its a big sign that she is testing the waters of the 'friend's zone' and wants to see how far things can progress between you to. Tread softly here because things could get messy but yea girls DONT TOUCH unless there feeling attracted to you.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true ...

Girls often feel more comfortable touching men they are NOT attracted to.

It's much similar to when you blokes can talk to any girl accept the one you're attracted to.

Although, if the man she is seeing is being indifferent to her the rules might not apply. She might have been trying to get HIS attention and targeting you based on reputation.

Of course, she might just want your package. You are an attractive bloke Big Pappy.

Hard to say, but at least you got a little thigh groping out of it.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, hand on your thigh? thats pretty sexual. What would it mean to you if you put your hand on a chicks thigh when you were talkin to her at a bar. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Ok Let's measure this one out. I'll let you make the decision.
How close is your friend?----------How hot is his girl?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody say it with Walden:

Good friends are hard to find and hot btiches are $0.10 for a six pack that comes with an ugly promotional "Hot Btich Brand" tee shirt.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have lifted her hand and put it on your crotch.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: Some women just touch a lot. Especially down here in the South. In this case, she has some attraction for me, but it's more, " I need for my boyfriend's friends to like me, so that my boyfriend will hear from his friends how lucky he is to have me."

I really could start some shyt, but what's the point? As was pointed out, beautiful women are a dime a dozen. Moreover, why would I want to hook up with a girl who's going to be putting her hands all over my friends?

I won't say a word to my friend about her hands, I'll just make sure to sit across from her in social settings. She has a slew of hottie friends, as she works at Hooters. She invited me to the Hooters girl party tonight yesterday. (My friend will be there as well, so it will be easier to behave myself. )