“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

friends girl

Newguy1999

New Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey i have a dilema, my best friend hooked up with a girl 4 or 5 years ago, him and her are still really really good friends. Ive noticed she is starting to make it known or so i think shes interested in me. For example he is taking her to a party and she keeps asking if i am going ? Just jokingly i said yes and she got all excited? Do you guys think making a move on her would jepordize our friendship ? My bestfriend told me before hell to go for it but in all seriousness what do yous think ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Bros before hoes. You're crossing some pretty serious boundaries there. I'd never do it myself.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
If your good friends, you should know more abuot him. Is he a real good DJ or a sit at home AFC?

If you know what kind of person he is, i think you should if he's a close friend, then you'd know what to do.

if they went out 5 years ago and have been only friends for years and he's a DJ, i don't really think he'd care, esp if he said go for it.

But if hes' an AFC and really wants her back, then I'd stay away from that girl.
 
Top