Paid Laid & Made
Senior Don Juan
Okay Guys.
For the first time ever, I might actually be able to contribute to our forum and shed light on a very interesting concepts/ theory I came up with this week. Ofcourse, I conducted field tests, checking the authenticity of my theory and to collect a few more pieces of information and advice to help fellow DJ's in need.
How many of you guy's have very attractive female buddies, who only see you as THE FRIEND? You listen to most of their petty a$$ issues and you get nothing in return ... you try and bring yourself in the relationship picture when things are going down-hill with the current guy and you get her favorite line ... "Our relationship means to much, I dont want to ruin it by dating you" or "Your like a brother to me". GUH, why does everybody get a shot except you? Is it fair? NO. If your still with me check this ...
I went on a drinking get together with one of my best friends (Girl). First time we only had 1 drink and just hung out and talked ... your the friend, so why not? Second time, we drank more and chatted about more important stuff. I walked away with a kiss at the end of our 2nd time drinking. We both had consumed quite a bit. BAM! I just catapulted myself into the relationship picture or atleast gave myself a solid foundation to continue fighting to get my shot with her.
See what happened? Okay, I will enlighten you guys. Most girls, do not want to ruin a sure thing or just are little insecure biznatches and do not want their friends discovering that you got a shot at them. There are bunches of other reasons. IF you are sober ... there is a slim chance of you walking away with a kiss or even more, if your just the FRIEND. Let's be real, if your the FRIEND, you are her emotional tampon and not Mr. Hunky with confidence who can protect her in messed up situations or treat her like dirt when she is down and that would just be WRONG. IF you use an opportunity like a drinking session (most girls love drinking especially due to a little fact known as ... ILLEGAL, if your under a certain age). Now here is what you just DID.
1) Your the BAD BOY. (WOW, you are the guy breaking the rules and showing you got a set)
Then you still have the factor that most girls, do not want to be slvts. But IF they would be a bit tipsy and would accidentally do something with you, it would be okay, because it was you who invited them and got them drunk and afterall they are just the defenseless women being taken advantage of. So they can write anything happening off as the alcohol having influenced their perfect decision making process.
WOW. Look. They get a fun night out with a friend, you walk away with a kiss or maybe something a little better and the next morning you have something to blame it on. Believe it or not, in some women's mind's if a guy is a good kisser, he deserves a shot, once again perfect avenue for you finally getting what you DESERVE. IF that is not enough ... for your next fight (trust me, I know you b1tch on the phone and cracked asking her why you never get a shot and other guys do) you now have leverage, you can bring up that special night both of you kissed.
I am still checking into how my situation is going to pan out today. I will post any updated. Please, if you got anything to add or want to post your comments, go ahead.
For the first time ever, I might actually be able to contribute to our forum and shed light on a very interesting concepts/ theory I came up with this week. Ofcourse, I conducted field tests, checking the authenticity of my theory and to collect a few more pieces of information and advice to help fellow DJ's in need.
How many of you guy's have very attractive female buddies, who only see you as THE FRIEND? You listen to most of their petty a$$ issues and you get nothing in return ... you try and bring yourself in the relationship picture when things are going down-hill with the current guy and you get her favorite line ... "Our relationship means to much, I dont want to ruin it by dating you" or "Your like a brother to me". GUH, why does everybody get a shot except you? Is it fair? NO. If your still with me check this ...
I went on a drinking get together with one of my best friends (Girl). First time we only had 1 drink and just hung out and talked ... your the friend, so why not? Second time, we drank more and chatted about more important stuff. I walked away with a kiss at the end of our 2nd time drinking. We both had consumed quite a bit. BAM! I just catapulted myself into the relationship picture or atleast gave myself a solid foundation to continue fighting to get my shot with her.
See what happened? Okay, I will enlighten you guys. Most girls, do not want to ruin a sure thing or just are little insecure biznatches and do not want their friends discovering that you got a shot at them. There are bunches of other reasons. IF you are sober ... there is a slim chance of you walking away with a kiss or even more, if your just the FRIEND. Let's be real, if your the FRIEND, you are her emotional tampon and not Mr. Hunky with confidence who can protect her in messed up situations or treat her like dirt when she is down and that would just be WRONG. IF you use an opportunity like a drinking session (most girls love drinking especially due to a little fact known as ... ILLEGAL, if your under a certain age). Now here is what you just DID.
1) Your the BAD BOY. (WOW, you are the guy breaking the rules and showing you got a set)
Then you still have the factor that most girls, do not want to be slvts. But IF they would be a bit tipsy and would accidentally do something with you, it would be okay, because it was you who invited them and got them drunk and afterall they are just the defenseless women being taken advantage of. So they can write anything happening off as the alcohol having influenced their perfect decision making process.
WOW. Look. They get a fun night out with a friend, you walk away with a kiss or maybe something a little better and the next morning you have something to blame it on. Believe it or not, in some women's mind's if a guy is a good kisser, he deserves a shot, once again perfect avenue for you finally getting what you DESERVE. IF that is not enough ... for your next fight (trust me, I know you b1tch on the phone and cracked asking her why you never get a shot and other guys do) you now have leverage, you can bring up that special night both of you kissed.
I am still checking into how my situation is going to pan out today. I will post any updated. Please, if you got anything to add or want to post your comments, go ahead.