“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Friends don't let friends....

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
I'm sure this has happened to SOMEONE before and I'm sure its been posted about before. My problem is my friend, he and I are after the same girl, who is perhaps the most gorgeous girl in school. I am better acquainted with her, but at a dance that we recently had, they danced for the last 4 dances. We are good friends and I would like to keep it that way, but we both know we want that girl. He says that he's not standing my way for her, but I can sense that he pretty much is trying his best for her. Anything would be of use. BTW the chick is easily a 9!! no joke! if she had a larger bust she would be a 10
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
ahhh, the infamous topic of two buddies goin after the same girl.........
happens so god damn often, and it's such a shame.... cuz they'll get bored of the ***** in a month, but the friendship will generally be ruined or slightly severed.......


you'd prolly be better off doing a search for the topic in this forum...... been brought up alot, and over tiem has prolly accumulated some good advice
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Originally posted by Ninjitsu
BTW the chick is easily a 9!! no joke! if she had a larger bust she would be a 10
My questions is.....IS SHE THE ONLY FRIGGIN 9 or 10 ON THE PLANET?

Nope....so relax.

No girl is worth ruining your friendship over. Its always 2 guys fighting over a girl. Or one guy gets a girl then he becomes whipped like a dog and never has time to spend with his bud.

When will this crazyness end! :p
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
this happened to one of my friends and i and instead of risking the friendship i said he could go after her. yea it was hard to do and yea i really did like her but what happens if i dont get her and ruin the friendship. it just didnt seem worth it.
 
Top