Friends birthday...small gathering EX WILL BE THERE

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Its been 7 or 8 months since things ended withinsane BPD EX (the one with my initials tattod on her left side of her ribcage) I have a friends bday and its going to be liek 10 people at a nice resturaunt and she will be there most likly with her knew BF( she doent go any where with out him knowing her)...I need all the advice I can get on what to do how to act, should i bring a date....My social proof is super high with all the people there, some of my best friends will be there...this is the only friend who is still mutual friends with me and my ex...who is actually closer with me...this girl is like my lil sister...all the other friends stuck with me...so Help a brotha out so suave!

Edit: p.s. im not affected by her anymore havent been for a while doing well spinning plates but I just want this to go smoothly obviously been N/c with her since...plus I have seen her around I kind of just go on with my bussiness and dont let her jepordize my happiness even though I feel her staring at me....hoping i will look back...the guy shes dating is an AFC orbiter during my entire relationship and is 5 years younger then her and he is actually a loser....thats all the info i really got for u guys to gage right now i will type more if i can think....

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she will be there most likly with her knew BF

Who cares? Quit thinking about "what if's".

Your going out for your friends bday, not to worry about how to act around your EX....treat it that way. Kick it with everyone there(including your ex). Dont treat her cold and dont supplicate and try to impress her. Talk to her BF. Act completely unphased that shes your ex and just have a good time.

should i bring a date

Only if YOU WANT to. Dont bring a date, just because your ex may be there with her BF. Guessing by the way you asked...you probably want to know if you should bring one just because she will be there...and to that id say no.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
she will be there most likly with her knew BF

Who cares? Quit thinking about "what if's".

Your going out for your friends bday, not to worry about how to act around your EX....treat it that way. Kick it with everyone there(including your ex). Dont treat her cold and dont supplicate and try to impress her. Talk to her BF. Act completely unphased that shes your ex and just have a good time.

should i bring a date

Only if YOU WANT to. Dont bring a date, just because your ex may be there with her BF. Guessing by the way you asked...you probably want to know if you should bring one just because she will be there...and to that id say no.

good advice...what i was thinking just be "J0504S" dont comprimise my integrity...I am someone who doesnt , turn my game on and off and i am the same at all times...why would i jepordize this...be myself honestly the best advice i can get...

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you gonna do man.

seriously. Why should the fact that she may be there affect what you do?

She knows she lost out already, you wanna take someone, take em, you dont? then dont.

just keep being money.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Do what you gonna do man.

seriously. Why should the fact that she may be there affect what you do?

She knows she lost out already, you wanna take someone, take em, you dont? then dont.

just keep being money.
Filth thank you, I value you alot as well as your advice as I seem to always agree with you..."Just keep being money" thats it....im spinning plates plus i got that sick second job already gettin dates...life is good no need for set backs....keep moving foward!!!! I just felt this is something that i had to post just to get it out and see what type of opinions ppl think...Im young im good looking i got the gift of gab im this is nothing just treat it as i would anything else....ty Filth u da bozzzzzz

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bring a date mate, to me it reeks of 'show me yours and ill show you mine' kinda tit for tat like.

Just be yourself, you know you're the sh!t, she's insane, and you 10x the person you were when you were going out.

Enjoy the occasion as it's a friends birthday after all and if she comes up to you just be pleasant, be mysterious and move on ;)
I've been in your situation before and that got me through.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan08 said:
Don't bring a date mate, to me it reeks of 'show me yours and ill show you mine' kinda tit for tat like.

Just be yourself, you know you're the sh!t, she's insane, and you 10x the person you were when you were going out.

Enjoy the occasion as it's a friends birthday after all and if she comes up to you just be pleasant, be mysterious and move on ;)
I've been in your situation before and that got me through.
solid point...to be honest i dont want to force a date nor put some chick in this sittuation its not my style ill just be my self and do it up like A DON JUAN!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on!!!!...she has your initials tattooed on her body? WTF? Can't imagine sitting across from the dude whose initials are on my GFs ribcage!

If I saw that I would spray paint her tonsils with goo and never see her again....

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
Hold on!!!!...she has your initials tattooed on her body? WTF? Can't imagine sitting across from the dude whose initials are on my GFs ribcage!

If I saw that I would spray paint her tonsils with goo and never see her again....
Yup and they r not small...idk if she got it covered up or remved but they r

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So shE didn't show up b.c she heard I was coming...thoughts...

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
So shE didn't show up b.c she heard I was coming...thoughts...
I maybe very ****y I truly belive she didnt come b/c she knows she ****ed up the guy she is dating is super afc white knight, and im alot better looking. i feel she felt it would hurt her if she saw me with the amount of social proof i have...also im getting this b.c the girls were saying things like this to me as they brought it up and i was acted like i dont give a ****. Which idk I rly dont know but I kinda wanted her to come so i can be like "look u ****ed up" but now i dont care in that moment though I did want her to see idk.... ended up number closing two chicks that night, and took a costa rican chick back to my crib, that i met before...just being honest on how i felt at the dinner

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exact;y why you never act butthurt or like a miffed little brat. You go, chin up, and you remain the same. The biznitch didn't even have the spine to show...who looks like a looser now??? Win win.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Pair and Vlad, Thank you deff. a "WIN" not that it matters out of curiousity, and i guess to boost my ego more lol, what is her thinking behind this, i know what the other chicks said...but i think its b/c she knows she ****e dupa nd shes embarrased what do u guys think...shes also BPD is that helps a little....Just to let u know in no way shape or form would i EVER EVER get back witht his women....I just want this for my future knolledge and better understanding....thoughts?

I got 4 current plates spinning (4 im sleeping with) and a bunch other potential new ones LIFE IS GOOOOOOD

KEEP SPINNING MY FELLOW DJ'S
J0504S

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably just didn't want to see you or deal with the confrontation because of what happened, I wouldn't look into it any further than that. I doubt her reasoning goes any deeper.