Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend-zoned, and nothing changed?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in that case you dodged a major bullet by her turning you down. You don’t **** where you eat. I’d delete her number, block it if you want to. If she’s on social media, leave her on there (don’t delete her). You want her to see you posting pics with other girls. Delete and block the number though. You don’t have to avoid her at work but if y’all cross paths and she tries to talk keep it short “sorry I gotta go, I’ll hit you up later” and never do.
Women are never going to learn that guys don’t want to be their friend because there’s enough stupid guys out there that think being friends is good. It’s not, it’s the perfect way to set yourself up to get used. You trust a used car salesman to give you a deal? No? Then don’t trust any women to be your friend.
Especially in 2019 when theyre on a power grab.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays man thinks the can bed the friend, by being her friend... ever been friends with a cat?
FZ can sometimes be cured by treating them like a cat.

try to chase a chase or call a cat to pet it... it walks away
ignore the cat and she slowly comes up and nuzzles your leg...

good on ya for stating your intentions, next time try some distance directly after rejection.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally (and unfortunately) a posting like this is going to revive its share of clichéd rebuttals.
As long as this female friend is not hindering your desire toward pursuing other potential females, there's no crime in maintaining this friendship.

It's possible that her remaining cool after the fact... was a result of you being 'chill' about what ever the outcome would be. If your body language had 'communicated' outcome dependency, she may have reacted as those that you described in the past.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've learned on this site and from my own experience is there are 2 types of women that do this to guys.

1) Desire Vampires a.k.a Female Leeches

They get validated from being desired. It's almost like a chemical high.
They leech off your inner desires.
To be strongly desired without giving up access to their pu$$y is like gold to them.
You don't want to be friends with this type of female.
They know every trick in the book to get you to desire or fantasize about them.
They will use you like no tomorrow.

2) Attention Wh0res

These women are the ultimate time wasters.
They will do anything non-sexual to get your attention and they are experts at it.
They can be charming at first, but once you give them a significant amount of your time they will drop you on the dime and look for someone else to gain attention from.
They will ghost you for no reason and then reappear 2 or 3 days later to get your attention again.
Most of their tactics will confuse the hell out of you.
Attention Wh0res will sh!t test you nonstop to see what they can get away with.
Banish these women from your life if you ever come across them.

Last edited:

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in that case you dodged a major bullet by her turning you down. You don’t **** where you eat. I’d delete her number, block it if you want to. If she’s on social media, leave her on there (don’t delete her). You want her to see you posting pics with other girls. Delete and block the number though. You don’t have to avoid her at work but if y’all cross paths and she tries to talk keep it short “sorry I gotta go, I’ll hit you up later” and never do.
I typically won't outright delete numbers, but I rename the contact "DO NOT TEXT" for a period of time. Prevents me from falling back into any habits. Eventually, I'll put their real name back into the phone, but it's once they've become an afterthought.

Todays man thinks the can bed the friend, by being her friend... ever been friends with a cat?
FZ can sometimes be cured by treating them like a cat.

try to chase a chase or call a cat to pet it... it walks away
ignore the cat and she slowly comes up and nuzzles your leg...

good on ya for stating your intentions, next time try some distance directly after rejection.
My goal right now is creating space. Unfortunately due to circumstances, I ran into her the next few days after the rejection, which was the last thing I wanted. But, as I am out of town for the next few days, it gives me the perfect opportunity to get the needed distance. Once I am back in town, the only real communication will happen if she approaches me. I don't need to be exerting any energy.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently went through the same thing with a chick I know. I was interested in being more but she wasn't. I have since removed my attention. No follows, likes or effort to talk with her on my part. She has reached out numerous times but I keep it short if I respond at all. I am focusing on other women. If she comes around great if not oh well. I'm not just going to be another thirsty orbitor