Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend Zone HER!! and Mystery Timeline

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned a lot on this forum and the books recommended here and I’m no expert by any means but have slept with a fair share of women in the last 3 years and thought I would give a little back for the guys that get ghosted and what not.

I learned from Mystery Method something that has held pretty true for myself and that is you have 7 - 10 hours to score the lay. Each interaction counts down this timer, even texting.

People on here have said that breaking up with her is far better than her breaking up with you. To each their own but I agree. Some don’t even get dates let alone the lay.

What I have found that works well for me if I approach the 7 hour mark and don’t see a lay in the near future and want one, I simply tell her that I think she is cool and we should be friends.

Now this may not work for everyone but it seems to have the similar positive affects of breaking it off with her. I also don’t play around with this. I don’t say stupid things like we should do this because we are friends. Or we are just friends so... I simply offer her friendship and I’m completely full of bs and simply ghost her after that.

Unless of course she wants to come over and talk about this. Which they always have. And that leads to her asking me if friends do this sex act or that sex act and I end up banging her.

Now, if one were to agree to just friends and go on about it in support of it, I ghost. No short texts. No long texts. No texts. If she calls after wanting to support the friend idea,
I don’t answer. She’s a waste of time. I don’t invest any time into a woman past the timeline if I haven’t put it in her.

I think it’s important to remember this timeline of 7-10 hours. You should know sooner than that if interest is there. Friend zone her by no later than hour 10 and don’t be afraid to do it sooner.

Anyone else experience this?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a waste of time. I don’t invest any time into a woman past the timeline if I haven’t put it in her.
You’re on the right track, but the timeline is redundant. Why not just start that from the beginning. I’ve had women want to fvck on the spot after about a half hour. If she wants to fvck, you’ll know sooner than that.

I think it’s important to remember this timeline of 7-10 hours. You should know sooner than that if interest is there. Friend zone her by no later than hour 10 and don’t be afraid to do it.
Absolutely. Don’t hesitate, just dump her a$$. See above about the timeline. I wouldn’t even friend zone her. Just stop all contact with no explanation as to why. Friend zoning her is like trying to keep her around when she rejects having sex with you. Granted, in this case you’re testing her, but that’s a feminine thing to do. It’s female. If she isn’t DTF, just next her and be done with it. As far as biology is concerned, she isn’t playing ball, and you need to find different women that are willing to fvck.

If she’s down for it, and I mean straight up dripping, it’s going to be a lot sooner than 7-10 hours.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned a lot on this forum and the books recommended here and I’m no expert by any means but have slept with a fair share of women in the last 3 years and thought I would give a little back for the guys that get ghosted and what not.

I learned from Mystery Method something that has held pretty true for myself and that is you have 7 - 10 hours to score the lay. Each interaction counts down this timer, even texting.

People on here have said that breaking up with her is far better than her breaking up with you. To each their own but I agree. Some don’t even get dates let alone the lay.

What I have found that works well for me if I approach the 7 hour mark and don’t see a lay in the near future and want one, I simply tell her that I think she is cool and we should be friends.

Now this may not work for everyone but it seems to have the similar positive affects of breaking it off with her. I also don’t play around with this. I don’t say stupid things like we should do this because we are friends. Or we are just friends so... I simply offer her friendship and I’m completely full of bs and simply ghost her after that.

Unless of course she wants to come over and talk about this. Which they always have. And that leads to her asking me if friends do this sex act or that sex act and I end up banging her.

Now, if one were to agree to just friends and go on about it in support of it, I ghost. No short texts. No long texts. No texts. If she calls after wanting to support the friend idea,
I don’t answer. She’s a waste of time. I don’t invest any time into a woman past the timeline if I haven’t put it in her.

I think it’s important to remember this timeline of 7-10 hours. You should know sooner than that if interest is there. Friend zone her by no later than hour 10 and don’t be afraid to do it sooner.

Keep in mind, too, that a lot of literature about game is from pickup guys that still get weak in the knees when a girl bats her eyes at them. Most of them are still cuck texts developed by chumps who, though get a$$, are really just expert chameleons.

It shows in their methods. Approach anxiety and the like are really just extensions of oneitis and placing the value of women above everything else, otherwise the approach would be easy. Most of the common game and pickup is convincing her to have sex with you, when the simple fact is that they don’t have to be convinced. Women like to have sex with men. That’s the whole point of genders. Sex. She’s either into you, or she isn’t. Only focus on the ones that are DTF. But, you knew that part already.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MM is goat status. It was once revolutionary. It is dated now but there's gems in the game. Compliance is heavily involved and its indicative to game. Its then comical when cucks and betas excuse ****ty behaviour of women cause she looks pretty. Its pathetic. You run game, you put her through the sales funnel and you pull or you next. Plain and simple.

As for 7-10 hrs there's something to it, to time hop, venue change, and smash. Its a general outline. I don't suggest anyone be rigid. If you can pull sooner, run flash game, and bounce. You tend to acquire less fools mate, buyers remorse with more time. Less anti slut defender post smash having had a comfort phase. The process is not linear. Its cyclical.

I use to slow play it. As my game got better, i run more flash game, attraction seduction and charm style game. Ambiguity and fence sitting means #next i recommend both. It gives you depth. You can use the style of your own choosing.

Trust your instincts and cultivate game. The better, you know what to do and when to push, pull or next altogether.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind, too, that a lot of literature about game is from pickup guys that still get weak in the knees when a girl bats her eyes at them. Most of them are still cuck texts developed by chumps who, though get a$$, are really just expert chameleons
Its why trp/red pill deems pua as unfinished.

Its why Mystery went full beta chump in the game over Katya. It is why pua was referred to as giving dynamite to children. Many are in fact purple pill. They believe that you can live a blue pill idealism with game. I heard rsd madison talk about marriage lol it was cringe. I do caution you. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I don't think its either or. I Value the rational male and red pill awareness depth of hypergamy and female nature. I value game and approach. I have seen some stuff and its black pill imho. Darwin, survival of the fittest, sink or swim is the dating scene.

Its not rainbow and gum drops. It is not happily ever after. It is dread game, its known hypergamy and the women will cuck or abandonment for bigger better prize. I think men need to adapt to the game and the world at large.

We can agree, there's value to be had at approaching a perfect stranger and 1. Pulling - smash rotten or 2. Acquire digits to pull later (given, in ability to due to scenario, her working, family, whatever etc). Most giys suck at pickup. They can't approach. They hate instead and or play house with the 1st semi decent willing to play.

It shows in their methods. Approach anxiety and the like are really just extensions of oneitis and placing the value of women above everything else, otherwise the approach would be easy. Most of the common game and pickup is convincing her to have sex with you, when the simple fact is that they don’t have to be convinced. Women like to have sex with men. That’s the whole point of genders. Sex. She’s either into you, or she isn’t. Only focus on the ones that are DTF. But, you knew that part already.
And yet 1% on this forum can and actually approach strangers. Even less are any good at it.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Its why Mystery went full beta chump in the game over Katya. It is why pua was referred to as giving dynamite to children. Many are in fact purple pill. They believe that you can live a blue pill idealism with game. I heard rsd madison talk about marriage lol it was cringe. I do caution you. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I don't think its either or. I Value the rational male and red pill awareness depth of hypergamy and female nature. I value game and approach. I have seen some stuff and its black pill imho. Darwin, survival of the fittest, sink or swim is the dating scene.

Its not rainbow and gum drops. It is not happily ever after. It is dread game, its known hypergamy and the women will cuck or abandonment for bigger better prize. I think men need to adapt to the game and the world at large.

We can agree, there's value to be had at approaching a perfect stranger and 1. Pulling - smash rotten or 2. Acquire digits to pull later (given, in ability to due to scenario, her working, family, whatever etc). Most giys suck at pickup. They can't approach. They hate instead and or play house with the 1st semi decent willing to play.

And yet 1% on this forum can and actually approach strangers. Even less are any good at it.
Correct. I was referring to the overall method within PUA game circles. It still centers around winning her, impressing her, showing value as a way to do so, etc.

Unless someone thinks for himself on the subject, like yourself, he’d continue to operate under those beliefs, game with a cuck attitude and a predisposition to being so. A chameleon in that the pick-up artist is using technique to hide how much of a b!tch he really is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. I was referring to the overall method within PUA game circles. It still centers around winning her, impressing her, showing value as a way to do so, etc.

Unless someone thinks for himself on the subject, like yourself, he’d continue to operate under those beliefs, game with a cuck attitude and a predisposition to being so. A chameleon in that the pick-up artist is using technique to hide how much of a b!tch he really is.
Nicely said. I like how you recognise the genius thst is MM. Yes, its dated. Its unfinished but it was so ahead of the times. Much of the bare bones essence is applicable today. You listed much of it above. Furthermore, the component of game that most guys forget is the importance COMPLIANCE. If you listen to the threads here or elsewhere, its easily a notable factor indicative of high interest or lack thereof.

Its again why, i lead, she follows or next.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Um, why don’t you just make a move on her and see if responds?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very insightful post.