"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Friend Takes All The Women

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I have a problem which is not very common, because usually Alpha Male personality types dont hang together, but bear with me and give me all advice you can muster.

Me and my best friend, we will call him M, are like brothers. No matter what happens, I value him over any tricks, cuz friendship lasts longer than romantic relationships, so i gotta keep my priorities in check. However, this friendship has posed a few problems for me.

M gets all the women, to be completely honest. I work C+F, kino, all the **** on all the girls we hang out with, but he is the more experienced and frankly more talented DJ. Whenever i think a girl is interested in me, she is more interested in him. It is hard for me to take the backseat to him, because i have a natural leader personality, which i have to quell so there are few arguments.

Anyways, i dont kno what to do to keep from being single for the rest of the time we are friends. I wont give up a friendship for pu$$y, but i dont want to become a buddhist priest or nuthin lol.

All advice appreciated.

Your Brother In DJism,
Kb
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
uhh reply?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Nice name. If you move the o over one more place[Leno] it means Pimp in Latin. thought U'd like to know.

K just pimp more then one chick at a time. I have the samne type of friend. When were pimping together. well just get like three chicks. get in a room and let them ride us. One will sit on my lap and the other on his. And well do 'fun stuff' third on will do whatever.Or sencond go out chick hunting alone some time and find a ***** date her then introduce her to your friend after she's crazy for you. Third ask you friend ot tone it down with the PImpege[don't know how good of friends you are but my friend even helped me Pimp the chicks after I asked him.]
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Well for you snl fans, Leon Phelps was of course, the ladies man.



Any other advice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
have you ever tried DJing *without* your friend?
just find some girls when your friend isn't with you...

then, learn the ways of the wingman..... you be his wingman half the time, and he'll be your wingman half the time.... a nice team :)
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
go solo broe. That's what I'd do.
 
Top