"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Friend requests/Following

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Would you ever send a plate, girl you’ve dated, old fling, or former plate a FB friend request or follow them on Instagram?

I typically never add current dates/plates. However with an old fling that may have fizzled out (say a few months back), would you ever add them sometime down the road? This would be not to get yourself back as an “orbiter”, but rather to show off yourself a little bit and maybe get them to miss you/want to date or hookup with you again. Reaching at straws, I know, but women nowadays are so buried in their social media that it could bring yourself back into their minds in a way.

Thoughts? Surely it’s not a real big deal one way or the other, as long as your profile isn’t weird or strange in any way. Mine is pretty solid; good pictures of me in my hobbies, with friends (including photos with other women), etc.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
29
Age
52
No Never ,if its done its done.
Showing up a couple of months later is beta as ****.
In fact i as soon as i find and start spinning a new plate i block them on every platform im on,
No need for them to see all aspects of my life and it makes it alot easier to drop the plate and move on.
If they ask about FB or other socialmedia my respons is that i dont use it and if the plate gets to nosy i´ll drop them ASAP
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
i have a new rule that i do not have my plates (boyfriends) on my Facebook. there’s been too much jealousy and them being nosey and i would rather not throw one in the others face. not the details anyway. as well, i don’t need to be on theirs and see them with their other plates or GFs. it’s just not necessary and i remember a time before social media and i had fine relationships. if i want to share pics or my day, i just text it to my BFs now. it’s made life a bit easier.

i also just deleted all my social media except FB. i found i was wasting too much time and energy on nonsense and cross posting and looking at pics on IG.
 
Top