"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Friend posed as a different person, stalked girl

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
We're roommates. I found out about this through a mutual friend who happens to know the girl. So he was messaging this girl on Tinder. They had a couple quick back and forths, and nothing come out of it. He created a different account with different pictures and started messaging her again. She agreed to grab a drink at the bar thinking it was a different guy. He walked up to her in the bar and said "I have the control, not you."

This seems completely out of character for him, so I was skeptical. One night I grabbed his phone and looked through his Google history. He's searched this girls name on three different search engines, her Facebook, etc.

What's weird is I've roomed with him for two years and never seen this kind of behavior. He comes off completely normal. Good looking, dresses well, very outgoing.

I prefer to not get involved, but I'm feeling pressure from this mutual friend.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top