"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

friend or more?

floaton

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out if this girl at work is interested or not. We have become very close in the past few weeks (I've known her for about 2 months). We go places together, out for drinks, etc. We take our breaks together, and there is always constant flirting going on, but nothing TOO serious. She mentions to me that when she does certain things or buys certain things she was "thinking of me". She's always hitting me or touching me in some way.. and people at work are starting to think that we're an "item".

I recently told her about an ex-girlfriend that I had that is starting to come back into my life.. that I missed her a lot and that we might get back together at some point. At this time, the girl gets quiet and kinda says "well i guess it's fate then". I know I probably shouldn't have brought the subject up, but it was bothering me.. and I felt comfortable enough with this girl to talk to her about it.

She had a boyfriend of a few months, but they recently broke up. She still sees him a lot, but she said that it irritates her to spend time with him.

I feel like I'm leading this girl into the friend zone. This may seem weird, since I'm interested in dating her.. but it's kinda subconsiously that I'm doing this. I compliment her a lot, but I'm sarcastic with her enough so that she doesn't think I'm interested.

Besides telling her straight out, how can I let her know that I'm interested in more than a friendship? It seems like she's interested in me, but I'd like to gauge her interest without putting my neck out too far.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
well yeah it totally sounds like shes interested in you!

Do you want to date someone you work with though?
 

floaton

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
that's what i'm not sure about. it would be weird.. seeing each other throughout the day, and then going home and spending even more time with each other.

i guess i'm more concerned about the levels of flirting. recently it seems like she's really turned things up.. but i can see it being just a really close friend kinda thing, playful like. i just don't want to get burned AND lose a great friend.

we would be totally great for each other though.. and i think we're both starting to realize that. can i say something like that to her????
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I think it could be done but youd need to make sure you get some time for yourself too. So you two dont end up wanting to strangle eachother ya know?

yeah you might want to bring it up when you feel comfortable bringing it up. Maybe on a night out after youve each had a drink. Maybe instead of saying something you could make a flirty little move back at her. Then the topic may come up. And maybe she'll be the one to bring it up!
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Yes, she likes you. Next time you go out and you have a chance, just grab her hand, pull her close and kiss her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

floaton

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
i don't want to get involved in something that won't materialize. what do you guys think of inter-office relationships. good/bad? anyone with experience in the field is welcomed to chime in.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
you don't have to tell her straight out, if you like her, advance physically, go for the kiss.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by floaton
i don't want to get involved in something that won't materialize. what do you guys think of inter-office relationships. good/bad? anyone with experience in the field is welcomed to chime in.
Oh for Cripes Sakes...if you didn't want to go for it you wouldn't have asked about it. Unless you work right beside each other all day long or one of you are at a higher seniority/power level at work then just go for it. It's clear you want to anyhow.
 
Top