Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend of my gf

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker your reply was just what I was looking for. Actually Im in a similar situation like you described it, my girl is also 5 years older than me.

Yes she always tells people that shes taken, in my opinion she actually blows this into everybodys face immediately.

Frivolousz, I also enjoyed your reply. Yes the disrespect pisses me off, these people think they can do anything, if this goes on Ill make it personal with that girl. Basicly Im thinking about if and how strongly I should interviene, and after how much, I really dont want to seem like a control freak and I wouldnt want to screw up the atmosphere at my gfs (small)school.

One Arm Deejay I dont even know what to say to you except to go outside more, you suck at reality.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is you should never put all your eggs in one basket always try to create more options ... having one GF will make you concentrate on her but imagine if you have three - four - or five and lose one ... who cares right !

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is you should never put all your eggs in one basket always try to create more options ... having one GF will make you concentrate on her but imagine if you have three - four - or five and lose one ... who cares right !

you do tell the 5 gfs you have that you have other gfs?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tkman
Wow great idea man!!! Im going to listen to you and do what you told me because you sound like such a wise and experienced internet user!!!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Wow great idea man!!! Im going to listen to you and do what you told me because you sound like such a wise and experienced internet user!!!
Why did you post again?

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
you do tell the 5 gfs you have that you have other gfs?
what do you think ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
If you know how to handle the situation you wouldn't be desperate for others point of views .......... btw, the girl your talking about OWNS you ! :cheer:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend is setting her up with other dudes, and that's cool? No big deal?

Look dude, her friend is not your friend. When your GF said she was trying to set her up you should have said "Cool, does she have any hot girl friends she can set me up with?" and then follow it up with "What makes her think she can pimp out my woman like a piece of street trash?" Then communicate through body language that you are displeased. Just don't seem pouty - no mopy faces, head hanging down, ending your sentences on a low note. That's not the same as being pissed. Being displeased means tight posture, closed body language (crossed arms, for example), chin up by not making eye contact, quick dileberate motions - just act like you were there alone and in a fine mood. She'll get the message that you are displeased and she'll try to get you to pay attention to her again. Once she does this, drop the anger - you've made your point. Then, tell her "You're lucky I love you, you're friend's dumb if she doesn't see that. I guess sometimes you gotta fight for the one you love, eh?" then give her a tender kiss on the cheek, smirk a bit and change the subject.

Remember - she wants to be with you. Just frame it as her friend trying to destroy something good in her life, and she'll start to resent her friend for it. There's nothing like throwing that "Us against them" feeling into a relationship. It's the "Romeo and Juliet" factor that drives women wild. Just like the lovers in Titanic, and the couple from The Notebook. Make her feel like it's you two vs. the world.

See you can be pissed about stuff without being insecure. The difference is - the insecure guy is pissed about stuff whether it happens or not. If you know it's happening it's not insecurity. It's just being aware of whats happening.

Stop pretending stuff doesn't bother you if it does bother you. You're never going to have a girl treat you the way you want her to if you let her treat you however she wants. Just learn how to address issues so that you don't come across as insecure, jealous, passive aggressive, submissive, or in general pvssy whipped. You'd be amazed to see what a girl is willing do to (or avoid doing) if she knows you will get pissed when something happens you don't like.

And, yeah, her friend is a ***** for trying to set her up with other guys. If you ever happen to see her, the first words out of your mouth should be "Aren't you that slut friend trying to set my girl up with other guys?" with a disgusted look on your face like she was a bum offering you a BJ for $10 then turn away from her. She is not your friend.

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a key point of this is that it is your girlfriend who is telling you this.

personally i would take it like her saying "some guy is interested in me" and basically tease her about it and possibly kiss her, whatever, if you want

why blow up and get all defensive over something that might be just regular ol' girl silliness, eh?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man,

phoenix, i think your handling this fine bro,

her friend is trying to set your gf up with her boyfriends mates because they want to create a "group" of friends that every body knows...you with me...?
now its obvious your girls mate is not happy with not knowing you or, in otherwords, you not being part of the group.

the genral idea i had seems very logical when you can truly understand the motive for this girl trying to hook your girl up with other guys in there group!

what you need to do is befriend your girls friend, make friends with the group, the other boyfriend.

now i have confidence in your girlfriend phoenix, by what you have said,i dont think she is acheater, there is a very low chance of your girl cheating!

however , if you want to bring an end to this, "your not in my group" senario your chicks mate has, then become part of there group!

treat your girl as normal, i dont think it effects her, dont become a controlling bstard and tell her not to speak to her friends...!because that will cause an uproar, instead become part of the group, make some friends, and have fun with you girl and her group! can you see how this will defuse the situation?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Her friend is setting her up with other dudes, and that's cool? No big deal?

Look dude, her friend is not your friend. When your GF said she was trying to set her up you should have said "Cool, does she have any hot girl friends she can set me up with?" and then follow it up with "What makes her think she can pimp out my woman like a piece of street trash?" Then communicate through body language that you are displeased. Just don't seem pouty - no mopy faces, head hanging down, ending your sentences on a low note. That's not the same as being pissed. Being displeased means tight posture, closed body language (crossed arms, for example), chin up by not making eye contact, quick dileberate motions - just act like you were there alone and in a fine mood. She'll get the message that you are displeased and she'll try to get you to pay attention to her again. Once she does this, drop the anger - you've made your point. Then, tell her "You're lucky I love you, you're friend's dumb if she doesn't see that. I guess sometimes you gotta fight for the one you love, eh?" then give her a tender kiss on the cheek, smirk a bit and change the subject.

Remember - she wants to be with you. Just frame it as her friend trying to destroy something good in her life, and she'll start to resent her friend for it. There's nothing like throwing that "Us against them" feeling into a relationship. It's the "Romeo and Juliet" factor that drives women wild. Just like the lovers in Titanic, and the couple from The Notebook. Make her feel like it's you two vs. the world.

See you can be pissed about stuff without being insecure. The difference is - the insecure guy is pissed about stuff whether it happens or not. If you know it's happening it's not insecurity. It's just being aware of whats happening.

Stop pretending stuff doesn't bother you if it does bother you. You're never going to have a girl treat you the way you want her to if you let her treat you however she wants. Just learn how to address issues so that you don't come across as insecure, jealous, passive aggressive, submissive, or in general pvssy whipped. You'd be amazed to see what a girl is willing do to (or avoid doing) if she knows you will get pissed when something happens you don't like.

And, yeah, her friend is a ***** for trying to set her up with other guys. If you ever happen to see her, the first words out of your mouth should be "Aren't you that slut friend trying to set my girl up with other guys?" with a disgusted look on your face like she was a bum offering you a BJ for $10 then turn away from her. She is not your friend.
you think too much

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
hey man,

her friend is trying to set your gf up with her boyfriends mates because they want to create a "group" of friends that every body knows...you with me...?
Thats right, Your merely a blip on the friends radar screen hence in her chick world she thinks "This way we can be even closer and all 4 of us will be Oh so happy...ehehehehehehehe I'm hot"

However I dont agree with the becoming friends with her group thing, that reeks of fear and supplication to me.

Everytime the b!tch brings it up or whatever your automatic response should simply be "Excellent, I'm going to eat " you can mix and match with "Great, I gotta take a dump" but keep it simple.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
hey man,

now its obvious your girls mate is not happy with not knowing you or, in otherwords, you not being part of the group.

the genral idea i had seems very logical when you can truly understand the motive for this girl trying to hook your girl up with other guys in there group!

what you need to do is befriend your girls friend, make friends with the group, the other boyfriend.

now i have confidence in your girlfriend phoenix, by what you have said,i dont think she is acheater, there is a very low chance of your girl cheating!

however , if you want to bring an end to this, "your not in my group" senario your chicks mate has, then become part of there group!

treat your girl as normal, i dont think it effects her, dont become a controlling bstard and tell her not to speak to her friends...!because that will cause an uproar, instead become part of the group, make some friends, and have fun with you girl and her group! can you see how this will defuse the situation?
Yeah I also have total confidence in my girl.

Its just that I really dont feel the need to become friends with a girl you does something which so absolutely spits direspect into my face, no matter for what reason.

The explaination which you provided shows a highly egotistic and reckless personality, I really think she can go **** herself.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I also have total confidence in my girl
You can only have total confidence in yourself... When a better proposition comes on along, she will leave you...
Its just that I really dont feel the need to become friends with a girl you does something which so absolutely spits direspect into my face, no matter for what reason.
I concur... it is disrespect, but she does not know you yet and you are only some punk who has a hold over her friend. A nobody so to speak.
The explaination which you provided shows a highly egotistic and reckless personality, I really think she can go **** herself.
Some $luts need a higher purpose and if introducing socially proven guys to her friend keeps her good deeds task list in check then so be it..