Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend of 10 years turns into Fukk Buddy

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So, can anyone top the 10 year record? This has to be some kind of record, haha
...the sad part is that there are probably 10,000's of guys in the USA alone who have easily exceeded your record by being obsessed with a single 1-itis who they were attracted to in their late teen's or early 20's and never made a move - ON ANYONE - over the next 10-20 yrs.

It's good you finally achieved intimacy with this woman - now you can put it behind you. In cases like these the delay/tension can make the intimacy quite charged - for the first few times - and then it wanes right away.

The other thought that comes to mind when you hear guys tell this kind of story: If it had been about you trying for 10yrs to achieve a personal goal (physical, financial, etc) it would seem impressive because those are goals where you put only yourself first.

Rollo is right. The real question is "why did things change right now?" Or put another way "Her actions changed right now. Why?" Maybe this is what (subconsciously) prompted you to write even though you figured (consciously) that a few of the guys might call you on it.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
STR8UP!

From what I've gathered about the situation - other than you being the man, of course - the whole situation with this chic wreaks of social proof with rapport being the existing prerequisite.

You were friends with this chic for years! You recently begun hanging out more and more during a time when you were building yourself back to owning that C&F smile. She was nothing more than a wing man of sorts. You paid no time to her sexually or flirtation-wise. She saw you meeting women when you went out together as buds. You had a friend of hers in bed and I believe I remember that friend may have mentioned something to this AW - who then cock-blocked you from that friend and that is when the switch was hit in the AWs brain, wasn't it?

Context, social proof, you being you, the rapport you have developed with her over the last 10 years, and a whole lotta booze.. and poof here you are!

Its amazing the things that will come out of the pot if you add the right ingredients and stir it up enough. Enjoy!

:woo:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
STR8, wanna answer the question?
Oh....I thought I did. Yes, same girl.

Sinistar said:
Rollo is right. The real question is "why did things change right now?" Or put another way "Her actions changed right now. Why?" Maybe this is what (subconsciously) prompted you to write even though you figured (consciously) that a few of the guys might call you on it.
I wrote this because I think it is a very unusual situation.

Let me state this again- SHE didn't change at all. At least, until we had sex, then she started to become a little more demanding, stubborn, etc.

Once again, she had put it out there in the past and I didn't bite. It wasn't like she showed up at my house one night and said "Fukk me or I'll never speak to you again". We were doing our usual thing and one thing led to another and I decided to throw down.

darkstarrr said:
She saw you meeting women when you went out together as buds. You had a friend of hers in bed and I believe I remember that friend may have mentioned something to this AW - who then ****-blocked you from that friend and that is when the switch was hit in the AWs brain, wasn't it?
Excellent point.

It was at least partially due to the fact that I treated her like a guy friend most of the time, and because the way she interacted with me created attraction from her friends which self perpetuated by sparking competition anxiety in her.

Another interesting thing to note is that I met her toward the tail end of my journey out of the matrix, and well before I had "made it". When we reconnected I had amassed quite a few resources that I did not have when we first met, and there was a marked change in the way she related to me when she found out this information.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Oh....I thought I did. Yes, same girl.
oh man,...

Let me ask a few questions here; she just turned 40 right? Was she ever married?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she isn't 40 yet. Never married.

I know what you are getting at and I'm sure you are at least partially correct.

Like I said, it has been "out there" for awhile now. I could have thrown down numerous times but declined.

There might be a part of her that is being driven by a desire to "nest", but she knows where I stand as far as relationships go, and I don't feel any desperation setting in from her. I think she is smart enough to realize that there will never be anything between us.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up,

I don't understand whats very interesting about this...

You story shows you as a man of high value to women. If you have a female friend who thinks highly of you and has females in her life, then you better bet that she is sharing your very positive aspects to them.

Females want MEN. You've been proven by someone else's words...
especially if those females think of her as a catch or cannot figure out why you would reject her.

Friend more women. It works, quite well. My kind of social networking. :D

-The DrIx