Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend-making

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community, and this is my first post. I've read a several key articles out of the bible, but i haven't found the time to read them all yet. I'm commited into changing my life 180 degrees. Up to now, I've applied a few of the tips like eye contact, smile with a few women, and my confidence is gradually boosting.

But I feel I also need to work on something else in my life, besides with women: friend making. I can't say I'm a complete loser. I am not totally unknown at school, a lot of people know me. You can say I have several acquantances. But not much friends. I feel that in order to feel more confident in life, I need to learn to make friends as well. So my question is how to make these acquantances into real friends, you know some one to hang out and all that.

Thanks to anyone who listens and helps. Much appreciated. Peace.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making friends isn't hard at all. You find something in common with them and maybe 2 min. later your friends.

Now bestfriends are the one's you just click with in like few moments.

making friends- strike up a conversation about a common interest you think they have and apply to that.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the aid, PEACEDJ. I guess in a way I do this already. I strike convos with all kinds of people. Later, I can them greet them and they'll know who I am. But that's nothing more than an acquaintance. If I wanted to get together with a girl, you would ask for her number, take her out on a date. And you asking for her number is not anything freaky. But if you wanted to make a real friend, and go skating or whatever. How would you accomplish getting together and just hang out and become friends, I guess that's my point. Thanks again, for responding and helping. Much appreciated.

- Alex

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple
strike up convo with ppl find the people you like and hang out with em at lunch then after you get to know em do something on the weekend... hey presto friends!
and your right friends are important, something to make your life more interesting and the more friends you have the more chance ya got at meeting girls and the more interesting you'll seem to them.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i have found from personal experience is that you should attempt to gain friendship from one group of friends, this way you can become part of their friend ship circle and do stuff with them on the weekend, dont be one of those loner's who wander from group to group (from the sound of it, i think you might be one of them right now[no offence]).

Once you are "part of the group", stay close with them, but remember to stray off occasionally to make friendships with other people, but just remember who your real friends are.

Hope this helped.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks Green Curse and Sammo. Green Curse, I couldn't agree with you anymore, friends are important. Not only do you feel more confident, but you'll get noticed more by the girls. And Sammo, I'll have to try that for sure. Haha, I'm not a loner, I do have friends, but I'm trying to break off that unit of friends.