Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend is a blubbering mess

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is 25, he is 5"4 so meeting women for him is challenging since he needs her to be shorter.

About 5 years ago he met one, Mexican girl.

This started a certifiably crazy relationship, she is legitimately insane - hitting him, verbally abusing, being a raging ****, blocking the door if he wants to go out with his friends, throwing cell phones at his head.. etc Oh, and she "can't physically have kids".. (those who laughed just now, you are on the right track)

he breaks up with her. she calls daily, and keeps bugging him. One day there is a knock on his door, he knows its prlly her so he doesnt answer. Then he gets a call from his neighbours saying it's them and they wanted to talk. he opens the door - its her with flowers. So she made them call...

He takes her back, and realtionship is just as stupid as ever, she will hit him when they drive together, I've seen him almost crash his car a few times because of this. She's been to mental hospital a time or two at this point.

So I ask him "when the hell will you break up?"
and he replies "uhh..now is not a good time, but soon"
-"why not now?
'she is pregnant"

Boom. he says they are going to a doc for an abortion in 3 weeks. Red flags for me everywhere like a parade
"Dude, make sure you go LIKE TOMORROW. Go and do this now!"

they miss one appointment.. two.. and oops its too late to abort, how convenient!

so now he has a son.. they stay together for 2 years, and eventually after he buys a place, fixes and paints everything, moves furniture, they break up.

His kid is almost 3 now, and my friend has been going out with me but he has trouble getting girls that are short and cool. He bangs one or two but he is looking for more.

I keep reminding him of how much his life sucked with her, but he feels like "they could have a family life, and be like a family unit and happy"

so today he took it to an extra lame level and started pouting all over his facebook.

Kid is smart, has a business that he runs and a decent job. Owns two properties. He is just lonely, and he saw his ex with his kid and some new guy at his old place and it hit him hard... that pushed it over the edge.

I believe he is looking for "love" because his mom left him and his dad is a prick. But I don't think being a "family" with the ex will bring it.

How can I help my friend?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is his latest email:

The girls I met while we were out I didn't like... they didn't matter to me. Sure I could f* some girls but that would be a 1 night fix.

I don't have fear of loneliness... I'm feeling it.

I spent 5 years with her, building some sort of life with her and losing it some guy right from under my fingers. It was really messed up at times but I really believe I could have fixed it if I put more time into it. I never put enough time fixing our problems, I just ignored them.

You have no idea how bad I felt and still feel every day and night.

Her house is a few miles away from my dad's and this guy stays with her every night.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured anyone with an ex and a kid/ divorced would have something to chime in. How did you get through it?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Figured anyone with an ex and a kid/ divorced would have something to chime in. How did you get through it?
On my own. Lots of drinking and drugs and one night stands. Then I hit google and started trying to figure out what I did wrong in my relationship, found MASF, Fast seduction.com, Player Supreme and this forum and pulled my head out of my ass.

I credit these sites with saving me from jumping into another bad relationship and another trainwreck.

I've had friends in the same situation and I tried to get them to read stuff like this and they thought I was crazy and this was nerd sh1t and went back to dating worthless women and getting in bad situations. I've learned now how to judge women and avoid bad relationships or at least to have the balls to pull the trigger on them.

Horses to water. Sorry about your friend.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Frankly he sounds beyond help.

IF her atrocious behavior over several years was not enough to make him pull Eject, then I doubt whether some words from us, delivered through you, is even going to be heard and processed by him.

Read him the last rites, and then leave him on his own ..

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long has it been since the break? I'm 2 years out and can say it takes a long time to get your head around... min 1 year.

He needs to sit with that loneliness - not run from it. It will lift when its ready. Sounds lame, but he needs to fill the void with himself - hobbies, sports, music...whatever. if he goes looking in the state he's in he'll be right back with another quack.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
On my own. Lots of drinking and drugs and one night stands. Then I hit google and started trying to figure out what I did wrong in my relationship, found MASF, Fast seduction.com, Player Supreme and this forum and pulled my head out of my ass.

I credit these sites with saving me from jumping into another bad relationship and another trainwreck.

I've had friends in the same situation and I tried to get them to read stuff like this and they thought I was crazy and this was nerd sh1t and went back to dating worthless women and getting in bad situations. I've learned now how to judge women and avoid bad relationships or at least to have the balls to pull the trigger on them.

Horses to water. Sorry about your friend.
This and talking to other male friends who have been through it before!! Time heals all wounds took me a couple years.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

It had been may be 2-3 months,but he still saw her occasionally, going to the movies, stuff like that, since they share a kid they see each other few times a week.

It's the other guy thing that got him I believe. What should his friend be doing at this point? Obviously taking him out on the weekends isn't working really well, he needs to fill the void, correct, but i still want him to come out with us.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly my best friend is in a very similar situation.

He has been with this married girl for 3 years. Im beginning to wonder if she has a magic vagina. The husband knows about him and Im almost positive she is doing both of them.

He has moments of hope but he always goes back to her. Funny thing is he moved 2000 miles away from her and he is still with her. I went to visit him last month and there are some smokin hot prospects that we worked in his local bar (he has some decent game when he wants to use it).

I have done whatever I could to try to sway him away. He wont listen.

Sometimes I wonder why we still talk cause im tired of hearing the bull****, but I love him like a little brother.

I guess we just have to let them make the choices they want. It really does suck cause she is a blood sucking leech. He is ruining the best parts of his life to actually meet qualified girls.

Reaction score
He is mentally ILL......to let a woman perform such mental and physical abuse, and to LIKE IT, to put up with it, and to "want to have a family" with that woman, that makes the man who is alright with this simply MENTALLY SICK!!

He is worse than a BPD bytch.......he may have been your friend back when he was normal, but you do not need friends who are so mentally disturbed - he no longer earns the RIGHT to be your friend.

Let his life be fvcked up, and continue to improve yours - there is no way to help the mentally sick people of the world.