Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Friend" in fire in Southern California...Should i check..

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. I know the rule. When the Hurricane came here... she sent me an e-mail. Should I? It is very close to her house

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why not whats wrong with you? Lol come on bro. Do u genuinely care about this persons well being or r u a beta male friend orbiter whos hoping to play his cards right

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alpha as fvck to show concern for the people he cares for and takes care of.

Yes. Check up on her.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is going on!!??? Jesus Christ... just be a decent human and check in on your friend!!?? Not everything in the universe is about game.... i am waiting to see a post that says girl about to get mugged and gang raped in dark alley.... “ should I help”. “ is this alpha “

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this question really require a post? Some things should be really obvious of what you do

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I put friend in quotes because I was friend zoned blown off and the no contact thing...I just don't want it to even REMOTELY look like I was chacing after her. It is this way it was her choice... But that fire is awful damn close and I am a lil' concerned...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my email; Subject: Fire...
text: Hope you're ok...
I got a whole letter back...Says she wants to talk to me...She said it takes time for people to change, says maybe we can talk....
Ih a while I will give her my new number...
Thanks for the advice guys...She was right. I give ANYbody here credit for trying to become a beteer man...I was awful!