"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Friend dragging me down

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, my friend just sends me a message..."Dude my parents just found my open box of condoms in my car and there was only one in there and they asked me about it and I said I got it from you." This really pisses me off. First of all both of our parents talk to each other all the time so this is going to get around to my parents that I have condoms, which I don't right now. My mom is a total highly religious prude and would never imagine me having condoms so she's gonna flip when my friends parents tell her. I can't believe my friend would drag me into his problem like this.

The reason he told his parents that he got that 1 condom from me was cause he already used the rest of them and didn't want them to know it. Should I be as pissed off as I am? I don't want my fvcking parents to find out cause then they will never let me go out again, cause they already think I'm out doing bad stuff when I'm usually not. I thought this guy was really my friend but a friend wouldn't do this especially when he knows how my mom is. Am I over-reacting?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Not much of a friend to blame you. he must be a *****. cant take punishments of his own actions. I say u MAKE him tell his parents they are actually his..
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Are people like that worth your time?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Do what i did, forewarn your mum/dad, and then they can just sit therelaughing on the other end. My so called m8 did that as he borrowed a floppy (about 2 yrs ago) to take work on home. He then downloaded porn onto it and his older sis came in, so he claimed he was downloading it for me as my phone line was broken - bull****. He then phoned me and warned me, i knew his mum would tell my parents as she is very religious and prudish ( also american). So i just said to my rents what had happened and my mum basically said yes down this phone to his mum as she kept ranitng. Then she came off and laughed.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top