Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend (coworker) Advice

Weaselpuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this woman who got married about 6 months ago, the ladies at work seem to think that see feels that she made a mistake but will never admit it? Not sure, can't say I know her that well. I guess her husband lost his job a couple months after they married and is still without a job. She comes in to work telling me how when it snowed he didn't even go out to clean her car off ( I guess he makes her park her car outside, he parks his cars inside), but instead decided to stay in bed. I guess stuff this goes on all the time.

I'm not sure what to tell her, its really none of my business. Not sure if she is reaching out for advice. I figured that she would eventually figure it out and get tired of the crap and either fix it or leave the dude.

I beileve the best thing to do is just stay netural ? What do you think ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure what I think... but I LOVE your screen name!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay neutral. You cannot convince AFCs of EITHER sex not to be doormats.

Stay out of it.

Dietzcoi

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do more than stay neutral. You should stay away from this mess.... far, far, FAR away. This scenario plays out all the time. Guys don't change so dramatically in 6 months, which means she married this jerk by her own free will and choice. She's not some kind of victim here. Stay completely out of it and don't let yourself get taken advantage of, which is what will happen if you don't stay out of it.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to sound like an echo and I will say the same thing - stay out of it and don't end up being "the other guy" - I was in exactly the same situation (in my evaluation of someone else's relationship) but I said nothing. She made the decision on who she wanted, and it was none of my business!

Besides, worry about yourself and getting booty! ;)

caribguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all my Juan - bro's here ... stay away.

When ever I find myself in a situation like this, I always ask myself
what would my old AFC self do.......

Then I do the opposite.

It works everytime...... try it

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RED FLAG ALERT! RED FLAG ALERT!

Stay away from this woman! If she's whining after only 6 months of marriage then she needs a marriage counclor and not you. She'll sucker you into being an emotional tampon listening to her tales of misery, then her husband will come kick you butt for "stealing his wife".

Run for the hills Darling! And don't look back!

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by caribguy

When ever I find myself in a situation like this, I always ask myself
what would my old AFC self do.......

Then I do the opposite.
This advice is priceless!!!