Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend - but want more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, gonna keep this short.

Have a friend who's a HB, a 9(i know, i know - danger zone!) and the thing is, im really starting to have a thing for her.

Up until a few weeks ago i just saw her as a good looking girl but a while back she told me that if she wasnt with her BF she would "hop on me" and that id be the first to know when she finishes with him, she also said that she really wanted to snog (french) me a while back. (WHy's she telling me this anyway?)

After all this im starting to look at her in a different light. I was thinking of just asking her out for a drink some night and just have a chat etc... The chances are that she'll say yeah. Ive been an AFC with her up til now (and it seems like she likes me like that) but how do i use C/F and kino without her suspecting anything or changing the way she sees me (to a bad way!). It could ruin things altogether - is that a risk i should take?

Please help! Thanks!

PS - Im usually a DJ with the rest of the girls but with this one its different! Shes a good friend so its a complicated situation!

Oh, and she also talks a lot about her family probs to me (which is what i should be avoiding coz thatll throw me even further into the LJBF zone) - should i avoid this topic when she brings it up!?

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out already. Wait a minute, you said she has a b/f. If it were me, I wouldn't mess with her then but if you want to know her true intentions, just ask her out and take it from there.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOH!, the dreaded one-i-tus eh??,

a very tricky scenario though i'd say to get the chick out of the LJBF zone, especially when you have been friends with her for a while and the fact that she has a B/F makes it all the more complicated!

Myself, i would stay clear of her until she finishes her B/F and then think of trying it on then because they is NOTHING that is as mind crushing as seeing your one-i-tus kissing and sha**ing someone else while you stand by and watching them, no matter how much of a DJ you are or can control your emotions...you will end up hurt so i would stay well clear my friend!

the opposite way to go about this is pull yourself a girl in front of this other girl and get her so jealous that she has to express her feelings to you and then you can give her the ultimatum ;-)

good luck!

Ste.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the pull a bird technique gets some of them well jealous in my experience;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Hi all, gonna keep this short.

Have a friend who's a HB, a 9(i know, i know - danger zone!) and the thing is, im really starting to have a thing for her.

(WAKE UP!!! She has a boyfriend!)

Up until a few weeks ago i just saw her as a good looking girl but a while back she told me that if she wasnt with her BF she would "hop on me" and that id be the first to know when she finishes with him, she also said that she really wanted to snog (french) me a while back. (WHy's she telling me this anyway?)

(WHY??? To add you to her AFC Arsenal)

After all this im starting to look at her in a different light. I was thinking of just asking her out for a drink some night and just have a chat etc... The chances are that she'll say yeah. Ive been an AFC with her up til now (and it seems like she likes me like that) but how do i use C/F and kino without her suspecting anything or changing the way she sees me (to a bad way!). It could ruin things altogether - is that a risk i should take?

Please help! Thanks!

PS - Im usually a DJ with the rest of the girls but with this one its different!

(Sure you are, its always "different")

Shes a good friend so its a complicated situation!

Oh, and she also talks a lot about her family probs to me (which is what i should be avoiding coz thatll throw me even further into the LJBF zone) - should i avoid this topic when she brings it up!?

(My take is $20 , if you start avoid being her emotional tampon..she will no longer have any use for you)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman,

Ya may not think so but im actually quite good "DJing" with other girls.

Think what ya want.

ANyway, ive started out being "nice" with this girl (long before i visited this site - shame, i know!) and if i suddenly change into Dj mode, itll probably ruin things coz she wont know whats going on.

Any way to slowly change into a DJ after being an AFC (with this girl only!)

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
I swear, sometimes I think all of you are the same people posting under different names. Seriously, how many times are we going to see this EXACT SAME story posted over and over again? "She said she'd like me if she didn't have a boyfriend..." "I'll be the first to know when they break up..."

This is about as close to truly pathetic as it's ever going to get. You're standing around waiting for her to get bored with her first choice, so you can have a shot as her second choice. Wow. How long do you think before she becomes bored with you and "hops on" the next poor schmuck in line. Apparently this girl believes she is god's gift to the world, and that you should thank your lucky stars for even the chance to sit and patiently wait-out her relationship with bozo #1. Which means she's either a pompous b1tch with an over-exaggerated sense of self-importance, or her vagina smells like freshly baked cinnamon rolls. I know which one I'm betting on... but what I don't know is what's more revolting to me: her attitude, or your willingness to embrace it.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
<stern but approving british accent> Bravo, Dr. Zaius! I believe your insight and analysis of the situation were superbly accurate. Good work, ol' chap! You've served your profession well.

Oh, silverwex. Want my advice? Listen to StuartScott x2. He hit the nail on the head.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I need to chuckle about the previous post for a while.