Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friend always bragging about his sexual conquests

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend i have is always talking about how much ass he gets. he talks about how he has had 8 girls and a 3 some already and its only the 3rd week of college. now granted i know if you're good you can get some women but this dood is getting old. he claims he has
gotten every woman he has tried for. he kind of is a jackass and i find it hard to believe that he has got this many women. some of the ones he
has claimed to have fukked hang out in his room sometimes, but i've watched him in action before and he really has nothing special.

he came over to my place tonight and brought 2 of the girls he supposedly had a 3 some with and i was getting way more eye contact and kino from the girls then he was. even in the end they were just ignoring him and talking to me and he even blamed me for ruining his game.

this guy blatently asks the girls if they want to fukk later and grab at their chests and shyt like that. now
i know ****y and funny gets women but i believe that this is over doing it. the girlsdidn't blatently say fukk off to him or anything, but after they left he told me he had a 3 some with them and he was going to go to their room again for the same thing later. now this pisses me off b/c i don't want to believe that girls are just dropping thier pants left
and right for guys like this and it also discourages me and makes me feel somewhat insignificant. like i was doing really good until he started bringing this shyt up and i started to feel
down.

you probably wonder why i hang out with him, well i wanted to see what he was doing so well, but i'm beginning to believe that he's not as big as a pimp as he says he is. also i thought i could
meet some new girls by hanging out with him. but seeing him in action and hearing him talk is making
me sick and if what he says is true about these girls it makes me feel worse.

to top it all off he talks about his g/f back home and how he says it doesn't bug him when he cheats on her like this and how she doenst have a clue. i guess i just have a different moral code.
granted he knows some hot women, but i just don't wanna believe the stories he tells me. i guess i don't even know why it makes me feel so sick for sure.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by posting here to get reassurence you get what?

okay first. I'd assume he is full of BS. except this is college and you can get a lot of women easy. I think the stats are in a place where people arn't to sexually open you have a 100 in 1 odd of them agreeing to fukk.

In a college campass maybe 1 in 24 mattering on the college. But he said he got every girl he tried for. BS.

Anyway don't let it get you down.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American Pie 2: "The rule of three. However many girls a guy claims to have had sex with, divide it by 3."

Either way, that guy is sh!ttier than Fat Albert on an Exlax milkshake.

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
i post here b/c i can't talk to any of my friends about this shyt and i'm trying to keep my head up. seems like every time i feel like i'm doin good some bs comes along and i let myself slip into negative thinking.

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it helped, i tend to always focus on the negative shyt even tho there is usually 10 times more better things going for me.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start a journal at CK's site. or get a blog.

By no means stop posting your stuff here if this helps. but there are other places that you will get more responses...

I'm not responding to be nice just need to test somthing... sorry to hijack your thread...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : toast
" this guy blatently asks the girls if they want to fukk later and grab at their chests and shyt like that. now
i know ****y and funny gets women but i believe that this is over doing it. the girls didn't blatently say fukk off to him or anything, but after they left he told me he had a 3 some with them and he was going to go to their room again for the same thing later. now this pisses me off b/c i don't want to believe that girls are just dropping thier pants left
and right for guys like this "

lets break this down alittle :)

he asks these girls if they want to fukk later

and their response was ?

they didn't say NO

he is grabbing their breasts

and their response was ?

they didn't say STOP IT

now to me it seems as if these girls are COMFORTABLE with him doing these things.... almost as if he was not in uncharted territory...

BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THE 3 SOME

further evidence is HIM BRINGING HIS HOE$ to show them off to you

now i keep my hoe$ on the low low, right away from my friends UNLESS i want to show a friend my trophy ( is just a guy thing accept it )

you don't believe girls are dropping their pants left, right and centre for guys like this ?

in a world filled with AFC's thanks to feminist brain washing

THE MAN WHO DARES IS THE MAN WHO WINS !

yeah he sounds like a jerk for pointing all his exploits out to you but maybe he is trying to get a point across to you ?

test him by seeing if he is just a smart a$$ jerk who wants to get an ego boost off you by asking him to be your wingman and share the hoe$ on campus

he will not find too many dirty hoe$ for his 3 somes, he is better off with a wingman as most chicks roll 1+1 for safety

what a team you could make, he could be the grand master old school pimp, you know slapping b*tches down and what not and you could be the recovering AFC, he could teach you how to pimp and you could help him get in touch with his feelings lol.

think good cop, bad cop :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT gives good advice

Also If he lets you be his wingman,hes mostly not bull****ting you

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Don't be a hater.
2.Just change the subject cuz you'll sem gay if you don't like to talk about hoes.
3.Alot toimes guys just make **** up but you seem to want to be where hes is and wondering if ift's actually even possibel(it is)

Reaction score
I didn't read your whole post. You must be in college to get your

PHD

(Player Hating Degree)

Don't hate the playa hate the game.

And don't start that lame thing about qualifying crap that the SS people do.

If your boy is getting this much ass then let it inspire you to step the fawk up and do better so that you can brag too.

Bragging is masculine. Hating on it is feminine.

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least your friend has some some evidence. I have a friend that claims he's banged every girl he's looked at, but I've never even seen him with a girl b4 in about 2 years (literally). All I hear is him ****in this girl and that girl.

I take him to parties, clubs and just regular old social gatherings, and he doesnt do ****. No game skills wutsoever. He's the definate wallflower definition and hes not one of those cool "wallflowers". He's a stressin metro kind of wallflower that checks his appearance and his cell fone every 2 min (like someone is actually callin him..which isnt the case)

Ya, take it from LIT. Maybe ur friend is pointing something out...or hes just an obnoxious ass...or maybe word got around that he has an enormous **** and his a god in the sack...you never know...but least he has evidence (even tho mild)

Meff

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that dj's anylyze there male buddies so much?Why can possibly bother you about bragging?