“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Freudian slip and recovery !

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Oh man, I was in a conversation tonight with a HB7 from class and we were talking about something. She had given me a tip how to do something better. I can't remember what it was exactly....BUT...
I wanted to thank her for her "tip" so I said...
Thanks for the "tit".
LOL...I immediately realized what I said! So I just acted shocked (I put my hand over my mouth...opened my eyes really wide) and said "you know what that was right ?..it was a freudian slip"...and then immediately continued with the conversation.

I didn't appoligize for it. That's something I used to do alot of when I was a chump...always appoligizing for my sexuality.

Anyway...I thought it was great how it happened. You know...she DOES have nice titties and I WAS thinking about them. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
"Now there I go thinking about your tits again!"
then
"You are a bad bad girl for doing this to me, you're bad for me!"
or something.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Hmmm... a HB7 with nice tits and a cool attitude!

Woulda jacked my IL in her up a few notches...
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
"Now there I go thinking about your tits again!"
then
"You are a bad bad girl for doing this to me, you're bad for me!"
or something.
Nice ! I'll look for something more "suggestive" to flow from my lips next time.

She has been in a LTR with a b/f for a couple years.
I'm easing my way in there since it looks like she is very comfortable in the LTR she is in.

I am open to a friendship if it does happen since she can then introduce me to her single friends ! hehe
 
Top