Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freshman Girls!

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody else noticed that every year the freshman class has the more and more HB's than ever? It's like every year they get hotter and there is more of them. I'm gonna be a senior this year and am 17 right now, I'm debating if I should ever go for a Freshman if they are fine enough, probably not, but seeing last year I said to myself I'd never date a freshman I found myself looking at a lot of them and thinking 'why not?'

Right now I'm thinking absolutely no Freshman, sophmores possibly, and juniors and seniors definately...but I'm sure its gonna change once I see the new girls show up.

Maybe its the fact that they're more innocent looking that makes them better, I dunno. :confused: Thoughts?

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know they're like kids, thus why I doubt I would ever date one(especially now that I'm a senior), but I can't deny that many of them are HBs.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
soph. year is when the girls become woman
I know a girl half way through college I wouldn't call a woman.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I know a girl half way through college I wouldn't call a woman.
theres always exceptions but im talkin about the majority

jroc

Don Juan
Reaction score

Leave my freshmen girls alone!!! just kidding, i'm a freasmen, and i can't wait to go to school to spit my game to them. Whoever said that freshmens are kids are crazy. How you think the 10 , 11 grades became freaks? They was always freaks since their freshmen year. :D plus sosuave.com don't want to be charge wit promoting R. Kelly's here. :p j.k

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****..... you don't wanna dip your bread in some freshman ****......
I know how ya feel, I remember last year thinking that freshman girls get hotter and hotter every year..... but I got to know a few freshmen each year, and lemme tell yea..... they are *immature* as hell!
The majority of them are still middle schoolers.... giggling about which boys are "cute" and "who they've kissed" (which is, of course, the furthest you'll get with most of them)..... plus they have emotional problems...... ugh I hate middle schoolers so much.... worst age ever.
by the end of freshman year they've done a great deal of maturing..... that's because they've gone from being top of the popularity chain (middle school) to the pits in a mature (relatively speaking, anyway) environemnt (freshmeat)...... but I still wouldn't recommend going for them....

unless you want to sharpen your DJ skills (which theya re great for, I will admit....), I wouldn't recommend getting to attached to the idea of freshman girls

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Freshmen Girls?

They are 14 years old, can't drive, can't stay out late, and pass out after 2 beers.

I don't think I will ever understand why Senior guys go for Freshmen girls other then the fact they are tight, or virgins. HOPEFULLY they are not on the same mental level that you are. So why not put the work in on a girl your age, a year younger, or even older then you (yes, it can be done).

If your 18 I would not even think about touching them. For one night of sex with a virgin you might get a year of sex that you really do not want.

Some 17 year old kid in my school last year got head from a 14 year old at the school and now he is behind bars for an entire year. Might not happen to you, but something to remeber bro.

I had a girl tell me that she lost her virginity to a 22 year old guy when was 16 about a year ago. I remember thinking it was one of the lowest things I heard a guy do.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, yea, I remember this 15 year old girl bragging about how she had a 22-year old boyfriend......
and all I could think about is "man, that guy must be some real ****in loser and desperate low-life to go for a chick with that much of an age and maturity gap"

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
heh, yea, I remember this 15 year old girl bragging about how she had a 22-year old boyfriend......
and all I could think about is "man, that guy must be some real ****in loser and desperate low-life to go for a chick with that much of an age and maturity gap"
She was lying :rolleyes: .

Reaction score
ahh, that question about the Freshies and Sophties eh

Bang em anyways, if they're old enough to know about and talk about sex and even have it at this age, then they can ****.

Just don't get serious with em, their little hearts couldn't handle something big like a LTR

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
This is a little off topic but...

I had a girl tell me that she lost her virginity to a 22 year old guy when was 16 about a year ago. I remember thinking it was one of the lowest things I heard a guy do.
Don't you people see what is wrong with this mindset? As long as he did not rape or or force her into having sex, the 22 year old gave her a pleasurable experience. He did not 'defile' her or anything like that, if you think that you're just ignorant.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NBA23

Some 17 year old kid in my school last year got head from a 14 year old at the school and now he is behind bars for an entire year. Might not happen to you, but something to remeber bro.

its not an illegal act for a 17yr old to have sex with a 14 yr old

if he got sent to jail it was probably for rape not statuatory( sp?) rape

also, when i am 22 and there is some gorgeous 16 yr old id prolly do her dependin on how mature she was

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Escalade
Has anybody else noticed that every year the freshman class has the more and more HB's than ever? It's like every year they get hotter and there is more of them. I'm gonna be a senior this year and am 17 right now, I'm debating if I should ever go for a Freshman if they are fine enough, probably not, but seeing last year I said to myself I'd never date a freshman I found myself looking at a lot of them and thinking 'why not?'

Right now I'm thinking absolutely no Freshman, sophmores possibly, and juniors and seniors definately...but I'm sure its gonna change once I see the new girls show up.

Maybe its the fact that they're more innocent looking that makes them better, I dunno. :confused: Thoughts?
if i understand what freshmen is, its a g9 student.. here we call them Minor Niners for a reason... they are hot but immature, stupid, ditzy, silly, you name it... not worth my time i know

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You guys arent picking the right freshman.

Freshman think they are the hottest thing once they hit highschool. They are in the big league now. And if your a big senior trying to get with them 1 of 2 things will occur, they will too scared to know whats going on so you can **** her like a animal. Or they will be so horny and wanting it so bad that you can **** her like an animal.

Freshman girls are easy and sleazy. And alot of the times unspoiled!

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score