"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Freshman Girl

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey you, yeah you. Stop hold it, woooo, don't even hit those keys.

Now that I got your attention. If you want to flame me then please send it to my private box unstead of posting it on this thread. I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Now that I've got all that out the water let me move on to the reason for this post.

I am 18, I just graduated highschool as all of you probably know from my graduation post. Well I know a freshman girl that went to my school. Well we've talked on the phone/ online. Never really hung out because my car is currently tore up at the moment. If anyone wants to make a donation let me know:p

Back to the story. This girl and me seemed to get along pretty good. She's very witty and I am aswell. She keeps me on my feet when im talking to her so it makes for interesting convo top say the least. Well I made the mistake of beginning to like her. Everything was good, I was in the friendzone and it was cool Ive learned to live when girls do that. (kinda)

Well now she seems to be sending me mixed signals. One example was yesterday. I was gone all day looking for a job and also went out to the movies. All that job hunting just stressed me out and I needed to treat myself to a movie! :cool:

Well I got in that night and my away message was filled with messages from her.....

DaHiSpaNiCPaPi04: Auto response: Gone to find me a J.O.B
Her: HAHAHA.... ull never find a job...
Her: people dont hire dorks!
Her: hehee
Her: JK i ly :)

DaHiSpaNiCPaPi04: Auto response: Gone, be back later tonight. Call me if you'd like.
Her: pshhhh who would "like" to call u hehehehe
Her: r u cheating on me?
Her: lol j/k

Well I got in and I seen the messages so I figured...heh two can play this game. So I left her a message saying, "Eh a stalkers job is never done huh? ;) " Well she never replied so I said screw it.

Now that I think about it there's no way that any of you guys could figure this out. My gah im over analyzing... I guess Im just going to call her myself and ask her whats going on. Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way and become cold. If so then her lost I guess.

I guess theres no need for this post...then again I know how much you guys like to read!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Was there a question in there or what? Freshman are too immature for my liking, but whatever floats your boat.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Damn, I could have spent the last minute spankin it or something. What a waste.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Haha yea, I've had a few encounters with freshman girls. Took a few of em to realize how immature and st00pid they were. Kind of a waste of time. But hey, that's just me.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
You cannot be serious...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

fredster

New Member
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
McAllen, TX
dont obsess on comments like that man.. especially if they are made by some freshmen chick... just ignore it and find somethin better to do.. PeaCe
 
Top