Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fresh Sweat ... Mm, mm, manly!

Faun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay; now I'm go out out and buy a loofah sponge tomorrow. One question, though: how long does one loofah sponge last?

------------------
Half man, half animal.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faun:
how long does one loofah sponge last?
Mine has lasted me over five years so far, but it's getting pretty ratty and needs to be replaced.

Glad to see so much enthusiasm for the idea!

Faun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rebel Leader:
Mine has lasted me over five years so far, but it's getting pretty ratty and needs to be replaced.

Glad to see so much enthusiasm for the idea!
Sounds like a good investment. There's so much enthusiasm 'cause it's a great idea. I'm gonna pick up a loofah when I go out later.

------------------
Half man, half animal.

Faun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I found a large body loofah at the supermarket Fri. night, and I've been using it for two days now. It was a little less than $2 with tax. If you're still just thinking about getting one, just go out and do it! It's great; it's invigorating and you feel much cleaner after your shower. Thanks, Rebel Leader! Excellent tip!

------------------
Half man, half animal.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faun:
Well, I found a large body loofah at the supermarket Fri. night, and I've been using it for two days now. It was a little less than $2 with tax. If you're still just thinking about getting one, just go out and do it! It's great; it's invigorating and you feel much cleaner after your shower. Thanks, Rebel Leader! Excellent tip!

Yes, many thanks to Rebel Leader for this great hygiene tip!

By the way, if you want a double benefit, use the loofah sponge with a body wash/shower gel that has: (1) an exfoliating feature and (2) a moisturizer. After the sponge and gel have gotten rid of the dead skin, the moisturizer will help retain your skin's moisture so it won't dry out.

Linkin Skip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh. I finally got a loofah myself this weekend (had been using a puff for a week since loofahs had been a bit hard to find). And I second TND's suggestion - a body wash with a good moisturizer is a must!

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're very welcome, folks! Glad to help.

I've been using a glycerin soap -- glycerin is a natural moisturizer -- but it's very hard to find a good one that doesn't smell real fruity with all kinds of additives.

I use unscented "Clearly Natural" from the health food co-op store in town. I think Neutrogena made a glycerin soap.

[This message has been edited by Rebel Leader (edited 05-20-2002).]