"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fresh & Fit vs Flagrant: Having Preferences for Women

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Some of us handsome good looking older guys like asian women because we like them.
I have plenty of whitey options too. I also like black girls too.
When you do it because you can't get none then its a problem.
Japanese girls are cute too.
of course, that's true, except for the problem.

it's not a problem and telling men that it is a problem is an odd position and will block some men from the success that they otherwise could enjoy.

imagine that some guy has one or many Asian women or Black women and he is white. imagine that he is happy with that and being treated well by them or her. his needs and wants are met and the women or women with him are liking it. there is NO downside that is greater than the downside in any other situation. it's so simple, genetics give the man advantage and he allows that and enjoys it. It's sort of like telling a tall man that he should only be seen around other tall men so that he doesn't have any advantage. sounds silly right...

if a man is acting and having a poor character like many sexpats.. then sure he could be shamed, but that situation is a small percentage of the overall for this one. better to be a sexpat than an incel. and what is it that the sexpat is doing that is different than in a university frat/sorority party.

crab mentality.

I was going to qualify.. myself.. but no, the topic stands on its own. If a man gravitates towards women that like him and he likes them that is being smart.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,071
Location
Inside her mind
I don't know anything about this latest "controversy" but the Fresh & Fit guys are fake as fvck. I doubt that either of them has ever had sex a woman they didn't pay by the hour.
I personally know both of these guys (as I"m the one who brought them togther)
and I can tell you for a fact both of those guys have game (I even have footage of Myron infield)
Are they top level Myster type pick up artist? no, but their game is diffently better than most
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I personally know both of these guys (as I"m the one who brought them togther)
and I can tell you for a fact both of those guys have game (I even have footage of Myron infield)
Are they top level Myster type pick up artist? no, but their game is diffently better than most
it's all fake, including the infield footage. Even heard the expression "those who teach, cannot do"? This applies to PUA's as much as it does to guys who write books on how to get rich.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,071
Location
Inside her mind
it's all fake, including the infield footage. Even heard the expression "those who teach, cannot do"? This applies to PUA's as much as it does to guys who write books on how to get rich.
The footage is far from fake and the girls knew they were on camera. Myron is tall (like 6'4) and in good shape most women even in Miami respond well to that
 
Top