Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fresh and Fit Cat Fight

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys have been enjoying the drama with Fresh and Fit?

Personally, I find it hilarious. Here you have a couple of guys with very little real experience that are basically talking a bunch of BS and calling themselves "alpha males" because they are brave enough scream at halfwit instagram hos to leave their apartment. The fat one claims to have slept with over 1500 women in a year, which works out at about 5 per day. He wears a t-shirt that says "CEO" but there is no evidence that he has ever been the CEO of anything.

And then these fools publicly challenge some big Hatian guy to a boxing match and when he accepts they go running for the hills.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Fresh&Fit Personally as I'm the one who connected them together
Fresh is a genius when it comes to marketing and networking and yes he has slept with a lot of women
He was already a "pseudo" celebrity before the show in Miami and figured out a hack to bang hot women
I met Myron later on and worked with him on "The Seven" his work ethic is insane and he's hungry for success

The drama hasn't been good for business I hope those guys learn, they got a lot of success fast

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Fresh&Fit Personally as I'm the one who connected them together
Fresh is a genius when it comes to marketing and networking and yes he has slept with a lot of women
He was already a "psudeo" celebrity before the show in Miami and figured out a hack to bang hot women
I met Myron later on and worked with him on "The Seven" he's work ethic is insane and he's hungry for success

The drama hasn't been good for business I hope those guys learn, they got a lot of success fast
What’s the hack?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam message 20-25 year olds on IG with a low following number, LOL that's basically it
In Miami there tons of hot women and since he's got a large following it helps
In Miami it's about clout
And with a low IQ.

I heard they bang most of the girls that they bring on the show. Sometimes it seems they tell girls that they can only get on the show if they bang.

I can see the spam IG method working, but it's like crabs in a barrel and it could lead to a lot of drama due to the quality of women it would attract. Status-chasing women are even more superficial, backstabbing and stupid than golddiggers.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam message 20-25 year olds on IG with a low following number, LOL that's basically it
In Miami there tons of hot women and since he's got a large following it helps
In Miami it's about clout
That’s not really a hack, I’d say he’s leveraging his social proof

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pathetic Youtube drama.

I don‘t like the F&F channel. It was amusing at first, but it‘s the same receipe over and over. They praise the same phrases every other RP „guru“ does. The video where they talked down on the other two guys was just pure cringe. They lost every bit of integrity there.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my favourite channel at the moment... Haters are gonna hate.. They getting huge ratings & making alot of money.

Certain rival podcasters feel threatened.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
These are the same motherf**kers that say iphones get you more girls and laid more. Seriously they have a whole video on it. What's next, people with Mercedes Benzes or Teslas get laid more than Lexuses or BMW's?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh and fit are decent, but they're becoming the Maury Povich of the manosphere with these kinds of shows.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped watching a while ago, when they have a topic it's good but they're not showmen

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys have been enjoying the drama with Fresh and Fit?

Personally, I find it hilarious. Here you have a couple of guys with very little real experience that are basically talking a bunch of BS and calling themselves "alpha males" because they are brave enough scream at halfwit instagram hos to leave their apartment. The fat one claims to have slept with over 1500 women in a year, which works out at about 5 per day. He wears a t-shirt that says "CEO" but there is no evidence that he has ever been the CEO of anything.

And then these fools publicly challenge some big Hatian guy to a boxing match and when he accepts they go running for the hills.
Why do you care in the first place?
I don't.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a subscriber that say everything BRUH! haha

Exactly see above.

Cartoon alphas that's why a lot of posters here will relate to them.

It's says everything about you son.. What's with this 'he ain't a real Alpha' bollox..

Just listen to the content and learn something.. Instead of comparing dik sizes, to see who is a real alpha and who isn't.