Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

French?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl on Myspace and Facebook that I've been kinda into for around nine months now (no one-itis, just a girl I've tried gaming a few times, and not gotten ANYWHERE...but still kinda always been fascinated by her...probably because she is so hot). I've sent her a couple messages on facebook, had one AIM convo (I got her AIM of her facebook) and got totally nowhere. I sent her a Myspace message a couple of weeks ago, seeing if she's forgotten me, and hoping to try again. She didn't reply. Now, this chick is hot! So, I notice, that her Myspace profile headline is in French (both our profiles are private), so I send her a message in French.

Here is the convo, so far: in English...but note, all the messages have actually been sent in French

Me: What does a guy have to do to get you to talk to him? Will speaking French work?

Her: I'm sorry, but I don't like talking to people I don't know over Myspace. Plus, I'm in a relationship now.

Me: Oh my God! I have a boyfriend too. It's fate! What's your number?

Her: Haha, you just said you have a boyfriend too. My name's Michelle. I'm sure you already knew that though. Why are you trying so hard to talk with me?

Me: Haha, I know! I like humor in French. My name is ******, but everyone calls me **. You're very pretty, and I had to find out if you were as fun to talk with as you are pretty.

Nothing spectacular yet, but this just goes to show that with a little bit of creativity and not giving up so easily, you can make something out of nothing.

BTW, does anyone here speak French? I hate those translators:D

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, you got the charm and all but i don't think your game with her is gonna get any better. like she said she's got a bf and she told you straight out about that. probably a hint that she's not interested if she's already mentioned the bf. forget her man, plenty other hotties out there.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
The approach you're using isn't going to fly well over Myspace

Let me give you her thought process:

Me: What does a guy have to do to get you to talk to him? Will speaking French work?
Who the hell is this? This guy's French is horrible, and I think he may be coming on to me, I better tell him I'm in a relationship so he'll go away RIGHT NOW

Me: Oh my God! I have a boyfriend too. It's fate! What's your number?
OK this guy obviously doesn't know French, he just said he has a boyfriend, what an idiot...or maybe it was a joke. Do I have a stalker on my hands? What's the deal here

You don't speak French, why are you trying to communicate with a French girl? There's nothing wrong with that, in no given context, but in this case it's with someone online and you're using a translator...this whole situation just seems really weird. And what's with the "I like humor in French" comment?