Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

French Tourist slept with 1,400 girls, impregnated 600

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years. Forty-year old Jean Michel made the revelation on an online news site “Africa24”.
“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I worried less about my health. All I wanted was to have fun. My friends and I were in a night club in the town every day looking for girls.
Is this the solution to all our problems in dating? Just to move to a third world country and spread genetic legacy?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the solution to all our problems in dating? Just to move to a third world country and spread genetic legacy?

Very likely that a huge chunk of these girls were minors. If the police really scratch the surface this chap will be in prison pretty fast

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very old news. This shows JBW works in Africa, even worst than South-East Asia.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao that dude went on a rampage and a good way to catch covid-20
I would be more concerned about the potential Child support payments for the 600 kids

Very likely that a huge chunk of these girls were minors. If the police really scratch the surface this chap will be in prison pretty fast
Sadly its very common in third world countries where authorities can easily be paid off

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be more concerned about the potential Child support payments for the 600 kids

Sadly its very common in third world countries where authorities can easily be paid off
that would be some insane debt

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Africa is supposed to be incredibly easy if you are white and from a western country supposedly.

Having marathon sex with lots of women is not all it's cracked up to be. I have done it in parts of Asia with beautiful women. Am also having a lot of consistent sex here in Columbia with solid 8s.

I feel like all this sex with hot women eventually gives you erection dysfunction issues though as you get older because you have constantly had gorgeous women and eventually it just gets harder to get aroused by normal sex a beautiful woman.

So i have to take a break and go total monk mode sometimes to reset it. I do this by going back home and even spending a lot of time at my moms house so i will be less tempted to go out and stuff out of respect for her. I have a towne house in Atlanta where im based but rarely use it just because i get bored and lonely there. Am renting it out on airnb right now.

After a few weeks of no sex and no drinking/drugs/partying....only lots of exercise and sleeping early i go off again and travel or live somewhere for a few months, let looseand have a blast.

But French expats are notorious for hooking up a lot. Women globally all have a Paris fetish for whatever reason so a good looking French man can slay a **** tonne if top tier p ussy in other countries. The Columbian girl i was with last night said her ex was French and she was visibly still pining for him.

I have dated so many women who had a french ex and couldnt get over him it's crazy. Im assuming most must be very good in bed. Not sure but they got that whole french lover thing going on that they can use to their advantage. I think every women has a secret fantasy of going to Paris and finding their french lover lmao.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Africa is supposed to be incredibly easy if you are white and from a western country supposedly.

Having marathon sex with lots of women is not all it's cracked up to be. I have done it in parts of Asia with beautiful women. Am also having a lot of consistent sex here in Columbia with solid 8s.

I feel like all this sex with hot women eventually gives you erection dysfunction issues though as you get older because you have constantly had gorgeous women and eventually it just gets harder to get aroused by normal sex a beautiful woman.

So i have to take a break and go total monk mode sometimes to reset it. I do this by going back home and even spending a lot of time at my moms house so i will be less tempted to go out and stuff out of respect for her. I have a towne house in Atlanta where im based but rarely use it just because i get bored and lonely there. Am renting it out on airnb right now.

After a few weeks of no sex and no drinking/drugs/partying....only lots of exercise and sleeping early i go off again and travel or live somewhere for a few months, let looseand have a blast.

But French expats are notorious for hooking up a lot. Women globally all have a Paris fetish for whatever reason so a good looking French man can slay a **** tonne if top tier p ussy in other countries. The Columbian girl i was with last night said her ex was French and she was visibly still pining for him.

I have dated so many women who had a french ex and couldnt get over him it's crazy. Im assuming most must be very good in bed. Not sure but they got that whole french lover thing going on that they can use to their advantage. I think every women has a secret fantasy of going to Paris and finding their french lover lmao.
Dude, assuming you went to school and are educated, start naming countries correctly. Especially one where you are staying now. Keep saying ColUmbia and Colombians will kick you out for ignorance.

Son, please.

Modern Man Advice

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone really belive on this history? I guess I can find more beliveable storys on a conspiracy site then this news

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, assuming you went to school and are educated, start naming countries correctly. Especially one where you are staying now. Keep saying ColUmbia and Colombians will kick you out for ignorance.

Son, please.

Modern Man Advice
Look, you lame grammer nazi. When i am typing fast i make typos. This is just a seduction site ffs not the associated press. I am high right now feeling great and have a beauty on her way to meet me to go to the beach today. Go spew your negativity elsewhere. I could care less what Colombians think.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you lame grammer nazi. When i am typing fast i make typos. This is just a seduction site ffs not the associated press. I am high right now feeling great and have a beauty on her way to meet me to go to the beach today. Go spew your negativity elsewhere. I could care less what Colombians think.
Again, showing your ignorance for the world to see.

Modern Man Advice

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.
The 100 Euros could be considered a front-end child support payment. He reminds me a bit of my French-heritage slaveowning ancestor in Louisiana who had conjugal relations with one of his slaves, such that I have a cohort of mixed white-black half-cousins. :eek: :eek: :eek:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He paid 1400 women to have sex with them, this is what I understand. It sounds like BS.
1400 women, unprotected sex, no disease, no HIV? No extortion, no problem with the law? I don't believe it sorry.
I'm not French but I know them well since my first language is French, they are amazing liars, they always brag about everything (that they actually never did) and over exaggerate everything. Loud mouths.

Spent 3 months in Ivory Coast and spent 60K euros? On what???
BS
You had Haitian fvck toy girls because you were white. So you did the same thing he did but were limited by Haitians in your local population. If you visited Haiti then you would probably have marathon sex there.

If you visit Africa or Haiti you think you results would be worst than his?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, a lot of guys today are actually infertile, it's becoming a big problem that has literally grown 1% every year since it began and seems to be continuing that decline past 50% now, so I think a couple guys running thru half a town just based on numbers game, between women missing all their eggs by 30 and infertile dudes something is amiss there

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being white helps a lot I can't deny that but you need to look good and have some game too. I was not limited by nobody, the only thing that limited me is the fact that there are not tons of hot skinny black women where I lived, I like white skinny girls, I'm really picky with black women. I've never been there so I can't tell, but I don't think it would be that easy. Lot of IOIs, a few lays ok but not that much because of cultural differences.

This article is BS anyway, he could have added that he got a few warlords cucked, did orgies surrounded by hungry lions, ate monkeys' ball to have more stamina in bed, got laid with a female shaman, etc etc.
BS
He was paying 100 Euros per pop, so he could have done exactly the same thing in Europe or almost anywhere in the world. Basically he won the lottery and spent the money on prostitutes. I doubt he actually got them pregnant though - probably a lot of women just told him they were pregnant to get more money from him.