“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

french kissing....

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Ok Ok Ok Ok, i'm gonna make a complete fool of myself (but i shouldn't care cause i'm a dj anyways!). I've never actually french kissed (or made out or anything like that) and i'm just wondering and am gonna ask a really stupid question.

HOW DO YOU DO IT??


lol. Any tips, ideas, thoughts, insults will be appriciated!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
kissing with tongue isnt something that can be explained. Just don't try to swallow her like most guys do, and you'll be fine :p
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
yea, i heard that if you start out slowly, and not all crazy that it's a good thing to do. Has anyone found this to be helpful?
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Even though it's been covered ad nauseamhttp://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ad+nauseam, I can offer up a few links:



Some Quick Makeout Tips... by Luscious.

Guide to Making Out! by "Sammo."



If i run in to any more, I might just tack 'em on. For now, Good luck!

[Edit]
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
yea, i heard that if you start out slowly, and not all crazy that it's a good thing to do. Has anyone found this to be helpful?
Yes. If you want a play-by-play, though, too bad ;)
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
The reason there aren't any guides to french kissing is because kissing is ENTIRELY NATURAL. Don't even worry about it.
What I can recommend tho is not to rush into it. Take it slowly. It drives girls crazy. Nothing turns 'em off more than a guy who sticks his tongue down her throat half a second after he's heard her name. Start by kissing her cheek, then move you way to her lips. You can kinda nibble on her lips, then open her lips (slowly) with yours and slowly slide your tongue in. The rest comes naturally.
And that's just for french kissing. Look at Luscious's guide, because good making out involves so much more than just tongue wrestling!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
worst comes to worse, make a fist and practice... pretending that her bottom lip is your entire thumb. That's what I did. But you'll find that when the time comes it will come naturally.

So you got the guides to making out! Super, now you have an excuse to go out and make approaches;) nothing stopping you now
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Dont make it all sloppy thats for sure. Aww nasty.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
AHHHHHHHHH back after a 2 month hiatus from the boards...

Kissing isn't a big deal, and there's really nothing to be concerned about if you never have.

Same to be said about anything sexual...

People who have kissed don't think it's a big deal, people who've had sex don't think that's too big a deal either, just comes with the experience you get.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by jmm854
AHHHHHHHHH back after a 2 month hiatus from the boards...

Kissing isn't a big deal, and there's really nothing to be concerned about if you never have.

Same to be said about anything sexual...

People who have kissed don't think it's a big deal, people who've had sex don't think that's too big a deal either, just comes with the experience you get.
:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top