Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freinds that pity me.... (not long, trust me)

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't anybody else find it odd that he slapped him? punched maybe, but slapping seems (call me crazy) feminine. don't get me wrong, it's great that he stood up, but slapping does seem strange.
also boricua, i have a friend with the same problem. he's mistreated by a guy who's been his "friend" since early elementary. the friendship got better when a certain "big-breasted b*tch" (to quote one of my friends) left, but now that she's back, so's the problem.
the only thing i can say to this is screw them, find new friends.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Not true. I try to make myself cry every once in a while. Never crying is unhealthy, IMHO. You are bottling up your emotions. But if you take a little time every once in awhile to think about whatever makes you sad or mad, and just let some tears out, it is a release of the sadness or anger. Crying doesn't make you any less of a man, just don't do it in public.
Exactly, crying is like masturbation! Cept it's for other emotions instead of sexual tension.

And NEVER EVER DO IT IN PUBLIC!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Not true. I try to make myself cry every once in a while. Never crying is unhealthy, IMHO. You are bottling up your emotions. But if you take a little time every once in awhile to think about whatever makes you sad or mad, and just let some tears out, it is a release of the sadness or anger. Crying doesn't make you any less of a man, just don't do it in public.
dude whats wrong with u?

why do u need to cry so much?

uh not to be judgemental on gym eqipment but no home fitness "station" will get u ripped

what will get u ripped is free weights

dumbells, barbells.

get serious about it.

get a gym membership or somethin

oh and u can go with out guy friends for only so long

find some guys to hang with

most dudes are pretty cool in that dept.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh...home weights? No. You need to be in the gym. Some quick points:

1) Drop all your friends and everyone who knows about you. It may seem hard but to girls who may know him, he will be talking **** about you. You know that. There is the LFN (Local Female Network) that works against you but you got to try.

2) Cut the weed. If it makes you silent like that, axe it. Parties are for ****ing and hitting on girls, not being silent in the corner.

3) Don't cry. During 10th grade, I admitted I cried at some points but I thought that was fine given the Feminization of society. I thought girls would see me as a great person. All it did was basically ensure that I would never get anything from them.

4) Cut the drama. No person needs to relieve stress by crying. I relieve stress in the weight room. Releasing anger into weights makes you stronger emotionally as well as physically. Crying to ease your problems would have been fine if you're 5 but when you're 15-25, its no longer acceptable. People create drama. As for my friends, some of them treat me bad but I just ignore them. It sounds like to me with you, you're just too much into dwelling on it and thus making drama. What happened with my friend is what I later called "Keeping *****es in check" because he needed to be given a quick reality check that if you go to far, you're going to get socked.

5) Become better. Only you can be good. Start doing some things you like. Social things. Not chess or video games or anything. Don't go to environmental clubs because those earth girls are off their rockers. The more social you are, the more confident you will become, and the more girls you will get. Its fact so take it.

6) Forget the past. The past blows. Even if its great and you're like sucks now, forget everything. Stuff ended for a purpose and the more you dwell on the past, the more time you'll take to get it.

7) Make sure your ***** stays at home. This emotional vomiting you're doing now is fine because its at home on a msg board and talking does help and its best you do it with as many people that you'll never meet as possible. If you did this **** to other people at school, you're just entering head first into AFC land where millions of AFCs stand around whining about how they're not getting laid.

8) Live life. I don't understand how people force themselves through mental anguish day in day out and become embittered later in life because they're too worried about their problems instead of what goes on well in their lives. You get one life, you should just spend it on living, not living to regret.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight DJs im gonna have to say that Boricua_33015 is prolly the AFC of the week here at sosuave.com

as hard as that might seem dont take it as a insult take it as constructive critism

some just have to fall harder that other to push themselves up

work hard this summer man

and maybe take up boxing or somethin

that way if your old friends come back u can knock them the fvck out or they jus wont mess with such a bad ass

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* :rolleyes: ignorance....

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
Uh...home weights? No. You need to be in the gym. Some quick points:

1) Drop all your friends and everyone who knows about you. It may seem hard but to girls who may know him, he will be talking **** about you. You know that. There is the LFN (Local Female Network) that works against you but you got to try.

2) Cut the weed. If it makes you silent like that, axe it. Parties are for ****ing and hitting on girls, not being silent in the corner.

3) Don't cry. During 10th grade, I admitted I cried at some points but I thought that was fine given the Feminization of society. I thought girls would see me as a great person. All it did was basically ensure that I would never get anything from them.

4) Cut the drama. No person needs to relieve stress by crying. I relieve stress in the weight room. Releasing anger into weights makes you stronger emotionally as well as physically. Crying to ease your problems would have been fine if you're 5 but when you're 15-25, its no longer acceptable. People create drama. As for my friends, some of them treat me bad but I just ignore them. It sounds like to me with you, you're just too much into dwelling on it and thus making drama. What happened with my friend is what I later called "Keeping *****es in check" because he needed to be given a quick reality check that if you go to far, you're going to get socked.

5) Become better. Only you can be good. Start doing some things you like. Social things. Not chess or video games or anything. Don't go to environmental clubs because those earth girls are off their rockers. The more social you are, the more confident you will become, and the more girls you will get. Its fact so take it.

6) Forget the past. The past blows. Even if its great and you're like sucks now, forget everything. Stuff ended for a purpose and the more you dwell on the past, the more time you'll take to get it.

7) Make sure your ***** stays at home. This emotional vomiting you're doing now is fine because its at home on a msg board and talking does help and its best you do it with as many people that you'll never meet as possible. If you did this **** to other people at school, you're just entering head first into AFC land where millions of AFCs stand around whining about how they're not getting laid.

8) Live life. I don't understand how people force themselves through mental anguish day in day out and become embittered later in life because they're too worried about their problems instead of what goes on well in their lives. You get one life, you should just spend it on living, not living to regret.

READ IT AGAIN BORICUA!