Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freinds that pity me.... (not long, trust me)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this past friday I was chilling with a guy freind of mine. He has told me before that he feels sorry for me and that the reason he still chills with me is because he feels sorry for me. He said that long time ago. I made the mistake of trying to stay his freind ever since then.

So this last friday I was chilling with him and he started treating me like his b1tch because I was high at the time and he knows that I get real quiet when Im high and I tend to not say anything to anyone. So he starts using me as a doormat, calling me a soft ass pvssy basically trying to get me pissed off maybe so I can talk or something. I tell him to stop because I dont like being treated like im his b1tch because Im not. So he doesnt stop and I tell him numerous number of times. Then I told him taht if he doesnt stop then Im going to have to slap him. He told me that I wont do it because Im soft. Him telling me that, he was almost asking for it. He was daring me to do it. So I got up and I slapped him for treating me like a doormat and giving me no respect.

I know he wasnt just playing around because he plays around with other people joking around and stuff but he laughs while he is saying it. Everything he says to me is out of pity. I can tell everything he said to me was because he pitied me. I let myself become very vulnerable with him when I was an AFC and became sort of his *****. I always knew it but I didnt know to get out of the situation. So out of frustration I slapped him.

I dont find me slapping him as being wrong but staying freinds after he basically told me hat he pitied me was definately wrong on my part.

What do u guys think?

This is basically what I was trying to say in my long ass post called "Ive been trying to figure out how to handle these situations" a couple days ago but Ive been thinking alot these past few days.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dog im proud of u for doin that

though any friend that says that is tryin to tell u somethin and he prolly isnt a friend at all

from reading your post it seems that u r a bit depressed, thats just the feeling i picked up

i dont know whats up in your life but u need to spend some time with yourself and figure out what the fuk is up

if seems like u just took your first step in a change of attitude and keep progressing u would be suprized how differently friends will think of u overnite knowin that u take **** from no one.

but with that said u gotta be willin to fight and be ready to defend yourself

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I used to have a bunch of friends who treated me like dirt, so I ditched them all, cos now I'm not second to anyone. You've taken the right step.

MY PUNCHBAG JUST CAME OFF THE WALL! ARGHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO ****ING ANGRY!!!!!:(

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I forgot to mention, that I did mention in my other post was that I cried rite in front of him after I slapped him. After I slapped him I stayed in the same place in front of him, I stood my ground and waitied for his reaction and did not flinch at all. He took some time to react but he finally got up and slapped me back but he slapped me like a *****. I know I slapped him alot harder and he slapped me soft as hell. I guess he was shocked that I did that.

Anyways, after he slapped me he was screamin at me tellin me that he dont like me slapping him like that and if he does it again then hell woop my ass. I just looked at him furiously with a pissed face. I did not know that I was about to cry. He noticed first that I was going to cry and told me that I should sit down cuz I look like I am about to cry. I noticed that my eyes WERE getting teary and the tears just fell down quickly.

I could not control me crying. I guess I was just so pissed and frustrated that I got teary eyed. I didnt cry like a little *****, I wasnt sobbing or anything. I just had an emtionless face and my eyes got teary, **** I didnt even notice till they came down.

This was very embarrassing for me so I said "no im out this place" and I just wiped my tears and left to walk to my crib. I told him as I was walking outside "look if u want to fight me ill be outside going to walk to my crib, I wont blame u if u want to."

Last nite I went to a getogether at my other freinds house and he was there. We did not say anything to each other but the whole time I stayed quiet. But it wasnt because I was intimidated by him, it was because I was high and I get quiet when Im high. If I wasnt I woulda been talking alot. But he had his lil ego boost thinkin that I stayed quiet because of him even though he knows that I was high and that couldve been the reason why I stayed quiet.

W/e, I realize this was all started by me by sticking around this fool. It got too far and it had to end like this. Now all his freinds which are mine know about the whole situation. There are some girls in this group that know about this. They are still straight with me but I can tell they are more on his side because they are holding him and kinoing him dirty and I dont even get a kiss to say hi. I DONT GIVE A FVCK!!!!!! It just gets me pissed. They have asked me what the hell went on but they want my side of the story but I havent got a chance to say my side yet. They only heard my freinds side and his brother's since they were the only ones there during the situation. I dont care if everyone thinks im a big crybaby or soemthing. I dont think I was crying. I had an emtionless face. Whatever, my rep is hurt really badly and Im so embarrased, I feel like moving out of this area now. But I cant so the only thing left to do is not even chill with any of these poeple for a while. All his freinds and my freinds are still str8 with me (now) but I still dont know if I want to still chill with them.

I feel like finding a new group of freinds rite now and its going to be hard because its nearing the end of the school year.

w/e I dont feel like typing anymore...........

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015

This was very embarrassing for me so I said "no im out this place" and I just wiped my tears and left to walk to my crib.
Not quite a good choice of words after your talking about you crying lol. (anybody seen "Look Who's Talking"?)

Anyways, screw those guys... Just go up to a group you think would be cool to hang out with you and talk with em. I wouldn't be scared or anything, just grab your balls and do it. That's what i did when my old friends were being *****es.

Also, next time don't slap him. Beat the living hell out of him with solid punches... as Pook would say BE A MAN.

You ARE the man.
You DON'T take ****.
And being your friend is the best choice anyone can make.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the mention of Look Whos Talking? Explain it to me?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, the movie how the babys can talk

Your like the baby crying so you say you wanna go back to your crib;) :D I know it's stupid but i just watched that movie and i think crib is a stupid word

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude what the fúck are you doing?

Since you've come here (5 fúcking months ago), every single post you've made has been about what a little bítch your "friends" think you are, and how you always end up making an áss of yourself.

Drop the little gay boy act and start actin like a man. Maybe then someone will treat you like one...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well ever since the day this happened I have decided to never speak to him again. I am never going to apologize either because I think what I did was rite. My mistake was sticking with him even though the only reason why he chilled with me wuz because he felt sorry for me and pitied me. And since I stuck with him he thought he can tereat me like his ***** and I dont like to be in the position so I did what I had to do and I dont regret it.

Now the next thing I have to do is be with other people. Only problem is, that I dont know how to turn acquaintances to freinds. I dont have a car and I dont know if any of those acquaintances have a car either so i dont know of any way we can hang out one day.

feel free to post tips on how to be freindly, Im not good at being freindly.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feel free to post tips on how to be freindly, Im not good at being freindly.
Umm, you mean your parents didn't teach you this when you were a kid? *rolls eyes*

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my parents are another story. I dont want to talk about it but no they never taught me. Didnt even know that parents are supposed to teach this. I was always a lonewolf. I can say I entered this world 2 years ago when I finally moved from my moms house and started living with my dad.....

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends sound like a more intensified version of my friends. They basically told girls that I was gay or a masturbator or a loser. Last summer at a party, I made the mistake of telling my friend I was interested in this girl that was nearby. He said nothing and then 10 minutes later, I hear him telling her how I'm gay and just to leave me alone. She didn't seem to pay much attention to his drunken ass. After that, I coldcocked him right in the face. I was that mad. He fell down and took two minutes to get up. Those two minutes were the longest in my life because I wasn't sure he'd beat my ass (or try as I was really pissed at that point) or what. He just got up, blood was slowly leaking out of his nose and he stumbled off. The next day he called me and told me how big of an ******* he'd been and how he's sorry for all the **** he did to me. I never really cared too much for the homo anyway but I never wanted to beat his ass. I didn't even care what the girl felt as she was no longer the issue. We never really talked thereafter and whenever I'm with my friends, we never converse...at all.

The rest of my friends still treat me kind of bad and to be honest, the **** doesn't really bother me. The lead of the friend group used to make fun of me the most but when I started lifting and ****, he's never made fun of me since. He knows I'm making a real effort. As for the rest, they're still asses but I don't talk to them anyway. The key here is just to have many friend groups. I got the one that I mentioned which are the athletes. I got another which are basically upper-middle class people who stay clean and play Xbox on weekends. The other one I got are kind of the potheads but they're upper class too. I don't talk to them much but when I do, we're all cool. About 50 friends total: 15 or so in the 1st group, about 25 in the 2nd, and 10 in the third. So basically without the first group, I got many friends that don't treat me like ****.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight dude its like this

its a cold world out there and no not many care bout u or anyone

and honestly no one cares bout your mom, your fam. life etc.

u need to drop the pity act

i am really not trying to be mean, at all, im tryin to be honest

u have gotta change yourself into a DJ

or at least jus a Don

right now i consider myself just a Don

i am a man's man, all my friends respect me and my ****

they all know that if they slip up they r gonna get it because I take **** from no one. I dont care if they are 6'4" 250

NOT fvckin Person

now im not saying that this has to be your attitude but it sure could fit u well

go to the gym, get ripped, be a bad aSS mofo

right now your confindence level is weak,

yes its brave to admit to many that u cried (in a certain way)

but c'mon man?

there is no cryin...ever.

that **** bout your fam. its personal ... u dont jus divuldge that info to anyone

espically so that theyll feel sorry for ya

hope i can help ya

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I anit supposed to cry but it just happened. I couldnt control it. I was just so pissed. I didnt cry like a b1tch, I just had a pissed face. I didnt sob or anything. I wasnt sad, I was pissed az f*ck. w/e think w/e u wanna think.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also proud of you. Show him who's the man.

This situation reminds me of Friday. I have a friend that thinks he's the shiit. I'm not saying thats bad, I think the same. But, he's always says to me "I can get more girls in one day then you can in a year." So I figured I would put it to him.

We went and picked up two girls that he knew and I haven't even seen at school. He really wanted one of the girls(the 9). So, we go and one of them up and the other one is a 7. The 9 I used to know and had a crush on during my AFC days. But I never tried to hook up with her or anything. Her brother and I used to play soccer and hang out together. But, we just quit oneday and didnt talk for years. So I dont even think she remembers me.

Were in my friends truck and were both in the front. We drive around go eat some ice cream. Then the 7 says that she wants to sit up front. I get in the back with the 9. Well, she starts laying her leg on mine. My hand is rubbing all over her knee and I could just tell she wanted it. We were laughing and laying on each other. The 7 was even like "His hand is on your knee, hahah" and "This song if for you two love birds"

The rest of the night my friend was quite. He is normally loud and funny, but I guess his attitude "I can beat you in getting girls" didnt work here.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find chicks to talk to at school. Just talk to them.
Start working out. It's time for a change man.
From this point on you're making nothing but improvements.
Just like drixsa said.
You don't have to worry about that **** it's in the past.
Look to the future man. Who cares maybe you wont have any friends for a while (Or just a few friends) I did that for about half a school year when i had to go to this one school that was an hour drive away. Do you have any money? Can you get about 130 bucks? that's how much my weight set cost me (Bench and weights) I live in a 1 bedroom apartment too so don't worry about the room you'll find some. I worked on that thing so much. (not as much anymore) Just work your ass off on it man and don't expect results super quick just work your ass off. Try to find a hobby. BMX is my hobby and i love it. You'll also find friends with hobbies. From this point on you're going to change man. You're going to get ripped you're going to make new friends. You're going to start enjoying life man. Break out of that shell. go buy a bike or something man. Learn some stuff on it. Come on man. You're going to change now for the better.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
there is no cryin...ever.
Not true. I try to make myself cry every once in a while. Never crying is unhealthy, IMHO. You are bottling up your emotions. But if you take a little time every once in awhile to think about whatever makes you sad or mad, and just let some tears out, it is a release of the sadness or anger. Crying doesn't make you any less of a man, just don't do it in public.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the problem though. I cried in public. Well not in public but in front of 2 of my freinds. I dont know why but I always cry when Im in a fight or about to get in a fight with someone. It has happened EVERY single time I fought. Even if I won (i have only lost 1 fight out of like 10 fights) I would still cry out of so much anger. Because every time I fight i f*cking blow up!

Anyone ever have this happened to them. That u get so frustrated that u just BLOW UP and that persons face and start yelling and maybe just maybe drop some tears? Sometimes it would result in me hitting them.

But I wouldnt blowup just for no reason. Its usually because they tease me and tease me so much that I get so angry and I want it to stop until ONE DAY SOMEONE GOES OVER THE EDGE AND JUST LIGHTS MY FUSE AND BOOM I EXPLODE IN ANGER AND GO CRAZy.

Whatever...... I think this situation might end up with me fighting this so called freind of mines. I stillhavent talked to him, and never will either. And of he starts talkin sh*t to me then Im going to have to f*ck him up because there is only so much I can take being treated like Im somebodies b1tch.

Im glad this happened and we aint freinds no more. Just no happy that I cried but what can I do?

BTW my dad bought me a CrossBow workout machine and it is the SHIZNIZZLE FOSHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. Ima get ripped and show everyone who the F*CKS the mang!

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whatever...... I think this situation might end up with me fighting this so called freind of mines. I stillhavent talked to him, and never will either. And of he starts talkin sh*t to me then Im going to have to f*ck him up because there is only so much I can take being treated like Im somebodies b1tch.

BTW my dad bought me a CrossBow workout machine and it is the SHIZNIZZLE FOSHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. Ima get ripped and show everyone who the F*CKS the mang!

you are such an idiot