“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Freind wants to ask her for me...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey all,

My 21st birthday bash tonight and theres this girl going to it who i like a lot. We used to snog (french) but havent done so in a while.

One of my mates want to ask her (on the quiet) to maybe dance to the slow set with me tonight but im not so sure.

I feel that i may be able to go about getting her myself...

What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2000
Messages
554
Reaction score
1
So you've stuck your tongues down each other's throats, yet you can't ask her for a dance?

Your friend shouldn't do anything for you. If that's the case, let him dance with her and snog her for you as well. Do it yourself.

Oh and Happy Birthday.
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Originally posted by Raoul
So you've stuck your tongues down each other's throats, yet you can't ask her for a dance?

Your friend shouldn't do anything for you. If that's the case, let him dance with her and snog her for you as well. Do it yourself.

Oh and Happy Birthday.
Sometimes, nothing else needs to be said.
 
Top