Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freezing up

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is...do gals know when a guy freezes up and what it means?
I know I should be asking girls this....but since we never take what they say to heart....I'm asking dudes that know.
Over the internet...crazy times we live in.
N e way ...
Do they notice and think....oh shyt....he's shy or oh shyt he's so cute I make him freeze.
I know...alpha bla bla is supposed to be on point all day every day....nothing not even a gila monster is gonna freeze up a real dude.
Question....do they know?
How can we know?
My exes told me before....it's like I caught you off guard and you didn't know what to do....but yea it's cute. She said.
Once or twice right?
This new girl I'm pursuing....we chat...I see her around town...market, etc.
I had just woken up but I needed to buy bottled water...she's there...she says hey how's it going?
I do the so-so hand gesture and don't say a thing.
Obviously I'm deer in the headlights look.
But I smile.
Overthinking right cuz... obviously I'm not ready to talk...but she started it.
So could she have noticed...homeboy is not up to it today. It's all good
Cuz in relationships....dudes don't want to talk ..doesn't mean

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger (before the internet or book materials) I had several "deer in headlight moments."

Based on my experience, if the gal was smug, feisty etc... it's not the best look or outcome, unless. I say "unless" because some women of this behavior will thrive on it as a power thing. These type of women should be avoided.

On the other hand, women that are more humble or that are into you will not be turned off. In fact, sometimes they may find it enduring.

More specially to your situation... no matter if she was on to your awkwardness, it could've been worse. It's better to appear coy and reserved than to appear over zealous.