"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Freedom At Last

D

da beast

Guest
Here is a little story I have to get off my chest. Growing up as a teenager I was always shy and always acted like a nice guy. Now that I am in college, I decided to change my ways. My first big obstacle I had to overcome was this crush I had with this girl at work. At first she gave me signs that she was interested in me, but me, being my normal shy self would never try to flirt with her. As time went by I could tell she was started to lose interest, but I was to damn scared to make a move. Until finally after a couple weeks I walked up to her while she was at work sitting down with a friend. She just ignored my ass like hell. I just stood there and she didn't even respond to me. So I continued standing there saying not a single word just saying to myself this is what it finally feels like to be rejected for the first time. I stood there for about what I can say the longest two minutes. After that I just turned my back and walked away feeling a sense of freedom. I can npt say that I am no longer infactuated with this girl. This incident taught me a valuable lesson, who cares if you get rejected. Everytime you get rejected you only become more confident with other women in the future. I am glad I had a chance feel this humiliating rejection. I finally feel free at last. I no longer have to see her anymore since she will be leaving her job to go to school. FREE At Last!!! I finally was able to get past a big obstacle. And I feel ****ing great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
LOL! Great way to face your fears! Excellent!

Onward, fellow DJ!
Santos
 

sunnyside

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Think about it though... getting turned down doesn't make you more confident... If every girl out there turned you down... where would the confidence come from other then females never being better then men?
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Originally posted by sunnyside
where would the confidence come from other then females never being better then men?
I figure men are naturally better than females anyway, so I'm confident and I don't really care what they think no matter what.

http://www.nomarriage.com
Free your mind from the man-made prison
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top