Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

free weights safety stands

Reaction score
anyone know where i can order some safety stands for beside my bench when using free weights since i lift alone i want them adjustable so if i burn out i only have to move it a few inches to get it off me and slide out instead of having to get it all the way back up on the rack or having to try to dump it to the side.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know where you could find any, but I could suggest using dumbells if you dont have a lifting partner and want to go heavy when benching Just watch you dont drop the wieght on your head, Ive seen it happen to before.

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smith machine

What you are looking for is a smith maching it supports you for bench press/squats etc. they can be quite expensive

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, I've used a squat cage for my bench. Slide a bench in, lower the saftey bar to your chest level, then lift, burn out, and slide out. Worked great.

Now I lift at the gym and ask for help. What a safety stand doesn't give you is help up on the last rep or two, where you can really burn out.

I do NOT recommend the Smith machine. Yes, it is self-spotting, but it doesn't work your stabilizer muscles, and your free-weight bench press will be noticable lower than your Smith press.

Reaction score
thanks for input guys

thanks for the input guys. i just bought the weider 500 at sam's club this week and got it together and started using it. its workin out great. its and independent incline/decline bench with a squat rack with adjustable safety bars and a lat tower and leg ext. and leg curl attachments and a preacher curl attachment with a rowing pulley at bottom. so far its working out great one full workout on it was able to push the bench and military presses with a lot more weight now that safety and burn out are no longer negative issues. i was able to max out for the first time in a few months since my partner quit on me. today i'm going to start a new type of workout on more body parts but only one exercise each untill burnout. its suppose to be a mass building anabolic program to have everything completed with in 47.5 which is supposed to be optimal for the body to build mass. seen it on the following site.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hitworkout.htm