Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

free ebook site.

Reaction score
hello guys I have just set up a free ebook online that teaches guys like you how to pick up women ....

give it a look and then tell me what you think please before I start advertising and charging money for it.

http://attraction.atspace.com/

Thanks

Gabriel

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the dating advice is very generic... I think that you should continue to make this book free on the net. or charge 5 dollars at the most for this e-book. I briefly looked at it for about 20 minutes but I can't find any ideas that seperate you from every other PUA writers.

Reaction score
the advice is aimed for the novice player....

however you gave me a great idea, I will write a couple of articles for the experienced player soon.

Thanks

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it away for free man, and adless.

Like I do!

Nick

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, dear. This one could take me a while to go over. Here's a summary: it kind of sucks. I'll go over it by the chapter, so you can see why I say that.

Chapter 1: So far, so good. I agree with pretty much everything there. Nothing too groundbreaking or earth-shattering, but not bad.

Chapter 2: I can't decide what I think of this chapter. On one hand, this sort of knowledge is very useful for creating a strong frame of you screening the girl. On the other hand, it seems kind of introverted, and you never talk directly about using this stuff to screen with.

Chapter 3: Okay, I personally think you're overstating the relative importance of physical attributes. In my mind, there's inner game (how you feel about yourself) and outer game (how well you use that to your advantage), and neither of these are that strongly affected by the physical aspect of things. Of course, I'm pretty sure there have been several threads on that subject on this board already, so I can't claim to have the "right" answer on this. Personal opinion only.

As for "being unique", I should point out that if you don't already have a firm grasp of interpersonal dynamics down, you might wind up shooting yourself in the foot with this. You haven't actually gone over what would be a good or bad way, for instance, to "draw attention to this unique trait of yours" (paraphrasing), so it would be easy to botch.

Everything from "show her respect" to "make her laugh" is AFC logic, and it sounds like you listened to a girl (or girls) when they tell you what the really want. This is why David DeAngelo's frame is useful. It teases her, pushes her away playfully, and doesn't give an inch. In comparision, your frame seems all about how to give women what they want. If you do that, it's impossible for them to be attracted to you.

Chapter 4: This one's AFC logic the entire way through.
Don't gawk. This is the only one that has a modicum of sense, but not for the reason you think. First, what's wrong with paying attention to an aesthetically pleasing figure? You know she has it, SHE knows she has it, it's a moot point. Besides, if you're doing things right, you should be too busy talking to her (having successfully applied the 3 second rule) to stare at her.

Don't curse and swear: Doesn't really matter much either way, IMO. But you seem to be mostly concerned with being a "perfect gentleman". If you follow the rules given in your ebook, "perfect gentleman" quickly becomes "just friends".

Don't physically grab women. Oh, come on. Did you even read the posts about kino in the DJ bible? Of course you shouldn't grab her *inappropriately*, but you DO need to show her you're comfortable with your own physicality, otherwise it's another ticket to Friendsville.

Don't lie or betray her. This one's more of a morality issue than anything else, and really shouldn't be in a book about picking up women. Besides, check out the post about the "secret society" on bristol lair. Too lazy to find it myself, anybody mind linking to it?

Don't talk about other women. Why not? It can be useful for two reasons. One, you can use stories about women to describe yourself, what you expect from your women, and display social proof all in the same breath. Check out the ASF archives of the poster Zarathustra, you'll see what I mean. Again, it's all about how you frame it (the underlying meaning of the conversation).

Don't forget to shave. Again, this is more physical, and, as such, rather irrelevant (IMO).

Chapter 5: Everything looks good here. You gave me a couple places I hadn't thought of before, I'll have to try them out.

Chapter 6: You mention several complicated steps to tell if she wants you to approach or not. Except, how on earth does she even know if she wants you to? You haven't (at this point) given her anything to go on. Maybe if you were incredibly alpha-male before, she might give you some approach indicators, but the very act of waiting for IOIs before going in puts you in a beta position.

Besides, you're worrying way too much about what she does and how it affects you. "She looked at me! No, wait, she was looking at somebody else. Well, wait. Was that me, or him? Oh geez, I want to talk to her, but I can't tell if she likes me or not!" :confused:
Yeah. Not cool. I mentioned the 3sec rule earlier. Check it out, sounds like it would help your results.
She has already given you approval to approach her, now you have a chance to win her approval to see her again.
Okay, screw it. I just looked at this one line that convinced me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you just don't get it. Right now, you're looking for her approval, and you have a weak frame. Women don't want guys like that. Women don't want needy, insecure, spineless men who need the woman to take charge. An alpha male is the proverbial leader of the pack. He's the one who decides things, takes charge, and makes the woman his. That's the sort of person women fall for, and the one line I read convinces me you're miles from that. Check out the DJ Bible, bristol lair, the fastseduction.com archives, anything. 'cause right now, you need the help. Later.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even read the book.....

Why would you not approach unless she gave IOIs? You haven't built the attraction from 100 feet away, so there is never any chance? That doesn't make much sense! Granted, for an absolue beginner it might help reduce the initial rejections, and that's how we learn.

Serious frame problem if you're worried about needng her approval to approach. The minute she walked into a bar dressed with a short skirt and dental floss for an undergarmet she gave me consent to approach, sorry. The only question left is if she's the one I want to take home or one of her friends.

Reaction score
the problem is that I have to decide who to market this product for, definetely it will be marketed to novice and beginers, however soon i will be finishing my other short ground breaking products on advanced picking up techniques.

personally I have tried what I wrote in the ebook and everything seems to work, I worked with it with my friends and some of them were real nerds and they even got laid, so I think that the foundation for success is laid well in the ebook. this community here seems to be more concerned with originality rather than practicality.

http://attraction.atspace.com/

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being so hard on this guy, I actually think he's done an alright job.

Ok, so maybe its not perfect but I do think it'd be helpful for any AFCs (and the like) who need to start changing the way they think about women.

Reaction score
oh thanks juan and only.... finally someone who really appreciates the work and effort I put in!!

did you know it is easier to criticize someone's job rather than create anything?

Thanks again

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. However, you did ask us for our opinion on the ebook, and that's what we have given you. I assumed you meant the positive and the negative, but I can see now you just wanted people to validate you. My bad for taking you at face value. My bad.

With that in mind, I have constructed a completely new review of your ebook, with all of the negative, although constructive, criticism removed. It now consists only of the positive aspects I could find of your ebook. Enjoy!

I loved your choice of font color.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABCD, what made u gods gift to knowing everything about women ?

u write : " Everything from show her respect to "make her laugh
is AFC logic"

Are you a moron ? Thats not AFC logic bro. Everyone wants respect. Girls want you to respect them. They want u to make them laugh. SHowing them you have a good sense of humor is key !

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
site had 'database' problems so i couldnt finish my post.....so sorry for the double post.

ABCD: You are assuming you know everything about women. You are only 18. In fact, most of what I see that u criticize is merely one's own opinion. Yes, Gabe has a point, you really shouldnt be talking about other women when on a date. Yet, there's always exceptions. Every woman is different. The whole point of the date is to have fun.

You also criticize being a 'perfect gentleman'. I dont know how many dates you go on man, but many women don't see guys being perfect gentlemen anymore, and they love it when they see it. This doesn't mean be a kiss a$$, being Mr. Niceguy, and doing everything for her. U assume being a gentleman is being an AFC. VERY wrong.

Also, u disagree with 'physical grabbing'. Okay, I'd like to see u grab a girls a$$ on a date w/o setting the right frame. Obviously, it can be done. its not impossible. But this guy is writing for novices. THere's a difference between kino and grabbing.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it 2,000,004 times before... I'll say it once more. The technique used on this site is not (one more time) not (okay, third times a charm) not the only working method or technique used to pick up women. These methods and techniques begin as nothing more than a thought process (like this guys). The thoughts are turned into a book and they are sold to average guys like you and me.