Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(free) Don Juan The Computer Game... Click To Download

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THINK YOU GOT GAME?.... THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET ANY GIRL THAT YOU WANT?.... DO YOU REALLY? PLAY THIS SEDUCTION GAME ON THE INTERNET... MEET 100S OF GIRLS... USE YOUE KINO SKILLS, OPENERS, NEG HITS...........IF YOU GET THRU ALL OF THE WOMEN... YOU HAVE TO BEAT "THE PLAYER SLAYER"... SHE IS THE ULTIMATE **** BLOCKER AND GAME PLAYER.. I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS GAME TODAY.. SO I'M ONLY ON STAGE ONE... (KICK ASS GRAPHICS FOR A GAME THAT IS FREE... YOU PROBABLY NEED AT LEAST A 1.5GHZ COMPUTER TO PLAY AND 150-200MB OF FREE SPACE)

Of course fellas, this is no substitute to real don juaning... You have to practice in the real world to get your skills... But heck, it is fun as hell to play!!!!!!

go to http://www.mojomastergame.com ....play or be played.... may the games begin... there will be an online version of this game soon.... so we can all go sarging and test our skills TOGETHER!!!...

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know.. unfortunately alot of the good games are only made for windows... I'm not too sure if there is a mac version for this....

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats the axe effect game. Honestly its pretty ****ty. I got bored with it after ten minutes and went outside to really meet girls.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right... but it's fun to play and it's free... this is just a leisure time game.. .and is by anyways no means a substitute for meeting real girls.... i've only played the first part of level one... so, I don't know much about it yet...

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty sh1t actually. What kind of guy introduces himself by doing one-arm push-ups? I'm with JH6 - better to meet real life girls. At least that way you get laid in reality.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FVCK WITH!

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blue,
If you are trying to play the game without being connected to an online service. It won't work.. For some strange reason, you need to be connected to the internet....

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this forum is pathetic and full of jarogn, check out their forum.:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wutang180
Hey Blue,
If you are trying to play the game without being connected to an online service. It won't work.. For some strange reason, you need to be connected to the internet....
Want to know why? The game is made by a company called WILD TANGENT. They are notorious for embedding spyware into their programs.

Anyone remember when Windows Media Player 7 came out and there was a plug in for a dancer that danced in sync with the music? It crashed tons of systems and was made by the same company.

That game is attempting to send information from your computer to its affiliate web sites. Have fun, it's a pain to completely remove Wild Tangent software...

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Want to know why? The game is made by a company called WILD TANGENT. They are notorious for embedding spyware into their programs.

Anyone remember when Windows Media Player 7 came out and there was a plug in for a dancer that danced in sync with the music? It crashed tons of systems and was made by the same company.

That game is attempting to send information from your computer to its affiliate web sites. Have fun, it's a pain to completely remove Wild Tangent software...
S-H-I-T! I downloaded it and now I have Wild Tangent. What will it do to my computer?