“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Frat AMOG who knows girl I'm working on comes into set in university cafeteria

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
It was around 1 p.m., the university cafeteria was very busy and there weren't any tables available. I employed my usual tactic of approaching the table of an HB7 or higher. So I spotted this HB 7 right in the vicinity of where I was walking when I gave up my search for a table.

She was sitting alone at a square table for 4.

Me: Excuse me, is anyone sitting here...or any of these seats (pointing to other empty seats).
HB: No, no one is sitting at any of these.
Me: O.K, is it cool if I sit here.
HB: Yeah, sure (with friendly smile)

I could tell she wanted me to sit there and was interested in getting to know me. Detecting this, I didn't say anything for the first 4 minutes at the table. I just read the textbook for course X that I'm taking. She looked up with the "why aren't you going to talk to me look" 2 or 3 times.

The next time she looked up I asked her what she was reading. She told me . After that, we did the "what's your major," "how do you like the university," etc. conversation pattern.

Now AMOG (coincidently also in course X)who is wearing a frat t-shirt pulls a chair from outside our table and sits right next to HB. ( I sat across from her by the way) Also it is worth noting that my stuff was occupying both other chairs.

As he pulls the chair and going toward HB

AMOG: "Hey, Your in Course X" (noticing my book as he's taking a seat)

I sensed by his tone of voice that he probably thought about what to say for at least a few seconds because it came out rushed and uneasy--he was uncomortable doing what he did. He already knew I was in his course but just acted like he didn't..but of course, this is probably the right thing to do.

Me: "Yeah, how are you doing in the course"

A couple more similar exchanges for 20-30 seconds.


Next we both proceed to talk to HB, but seperately. She didn't give me any less attention and she initiated questions.

Some girl that they both know came by and talked to the standing up for a few minutes.

I made EC with AMOG several times. He had the "aren't you gonna say something to me since we're in a class together," but I didn't know what to say so I just kept shut with respect to him. Before I left, I talked to AMOG about course X for about a minute as I was saying goodbye. The HB told me that it was nice getting to know me. But I didn't number close. In fact right when AMOG (especially since he's in a class of mine) came I switched my convo. from game talk to friendly talk.

Critique?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
AFC ALERT!!

You are such an AFC!!!! You mean to tell me that a girl was talking to you and you did not get her number!!!! What kind of chump are you!!! You should of pulled some c&f on her, like if she asks you what you are reading you say "Well you are probably too stupid to understand it" and the most important part is when you say this make sure you have a ****y smirk on your face, you might also wink at her when you say this!!!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: AFC ALERT!!

Originally posted by pimpdog420
You are such an AFC!!!! You mean to tell me that a girl was talking to you and you did not get her number!!!! What kind of chump are you!!! You should of pulled some c&f on her, like if she asks you what you are reading you say "Well you are probably too stupid to understand it" and the most important part is when you say this make sure you have a ****y smirk on your face, you might also wink at her when you say this!!!
Hmm....

Nope, sorry. Not funny.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
In this case, I would suggest befriending the AMOG. From your story it seems he knows her already, plus the other chick. Plus you have to see him in class. It makes sense to chat with him and not put him down (frat boy might seek to take revenge on you in that social circle).

From what you wrote it didn't sound like he was trying to out-alpha you with the girl, so no need to go head to head.

But on the same ticket you don't need him there as a third wheel. That's why you should have talked to the chick as soon as you sat down, you would have had that extra 4 minutes alone with her. I understand why you acted disinterested but I don't think it's necessary and it's kinda fake anyway - because you knew you were going to talk to her. Use CHALLENGE later on once you have the chick hooked, don't try to be a challenge to a girl you haven't even properly opened yet - it will fail.

You probably shoulda tried to join in their convo to make it a 3 way convo, and if you have the confidence, lead it and don't led the AMOG lead it.

You didn't say whether you got their names. Work on getting names from every encounter (no it is not supplicating/desperate/weak or any sh1t like that). When you do the name exchange it solidifies the encounter and moves through a barrier.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
This story is well.........Odd


Dude you had "set up shop" at the table with the girl. Why in the heck did you welcome that guy in your world the way you did? Did you know him or something? When he said "aren't we course X together" I would have said "yes" and left it at that. When you say "how are you doing it the course X" you are opening the door wide as heck for this dude

Anyway so you sit down at a table where there are plenty other tables and then you ignore the girl. That is plain wierd. No wounder she gave you hte look she though you did. Why the fVck would you want to sit at that table if it wasn't to talk to her.

You don't have to say jack $hit to some random dude just because you are in the same class together.

If I was sitting there talking to a girl and some other guy pulled up a chair and said "hey you are in course X" then just say "yep. (with a wtf are you talking to me tone)" Then this dude is in a situatation where he has the burden of conversation. He came over and just pulled up a chair and tried to open someone he didn't even know who is sitting with a girl. This is weak!


I'm assuming that the frat boy didn't know the chick.


So did that guy know the girl???????
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Yeah they knew each other. It seemed like they were part of the same social circle.
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
From the Fast Seduction Website: (http://fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml)
Alpha Male Other Guy - In reference to a situation where you are trying to close on a chick and there's direct (in-your-face) competition from another PUA. This is different than a ****block because the normal disarming strategies don't work.


Honestly though, neither the poster or the AMOG seemed very alpha in that situation. 4 minutes before talking? Neither side got a number close? I'll give you an A for effort, but a D in game.
 
Top