Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

frame battle best response

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had more than enough female company and puzzy lately so I ve spun down my 2 plates. but I've kept dating this Chinese nurse that my friends wife set me up with . Been out on 2 dates. Seemed all good and she sent thank you texts after the dates. Enough kino on date 2 that she should have realised LJBF ain't gonna fly. But now the **** tests have begun. I invited her over to mine to cook a recipe together - told her I would text her some ingredients to buy. She initially went along with that. But then sent me a text inviting me out to some free concert instead. So obviously she s not dtf. Now I don't mind waiting until date 4. My concerns r I don't like her trying to snatch the frame. Also culturally displays of physical affection are not really on so at that venue its going to be hard to kino and maintain momentum. So far I just back pedalled and texted that plan was to eat dinner and go out to movie after. Complication is she s my bosses wife's friend so can't play too hardball So let the voting begin.
a). Go along with her counter and push the kino anyway
B). Come up with a different date idea so she's got a second chance to comply.
C). introduce competition - she knows I date. Say that's OK I ve got another friend who can make it for dinner. Of course she ll assume it's another girl. D) Go nuclear " No problem - maybe we can catch up some other time

Last edited:

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want to do? Pick whatever that is and then do it. If you have another friend that would do the dinner with you and that dinner is what you really want to do, then really have that friend and really do it!

All of this comes down to you not having options imo. Spin plates and this type of thread would have never been made. **** test are only to see how strong you are and if they can affect you. If you are a man with options and just does what he wants...you choosing her counter and going to the concert isn't failing her test. You going to the concert and your aura, body language, and mental make up of her being your only option will make you fail.

If you want to go to the concert, go to the concert! But spin plates so you aren't outcome dependent.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you have dinner at your place then free concert? Maybe free concert first then to your house to cook a late snack?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't shown any signs of kissing her ass yet. No texting chit chat and she said she was working for 1 date with no counter and I ignored her for a week. The great thing about being into Chinese girls is there r so many of them. Anyway no double texting so see what she comes back with.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you read this correct. She pushed back on dinner at your place because she thinks things are going too fast, but she countered.. so she is interested.

But heck, it all depends on what you want to do. If you want to go to the concert... go to the concert, if you don't then don't. If you don't just tell her that you've been really busy lately and just need to relax and hang out at home, tell her to have fun.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Complication is she s my bosses wife's friend so can't play too hardball So let the voting begin.
Bro if you don't want to play too hardball because you don't want to offend a third party (your bosses wife), why are asking us for? If you asking for advice, but the advice is contingent on how a third party may or not may react to it, you have to ask the third party what to do, not us.

C). introduce competition - she knows I date. Say that's OK I ve got another friend who can make it for dinner. Of course she ll assume it's another girl. D) Go nuclear " No problem - maybe we can catch up some other time
Again bro, you said you have no problem to wait until date 4 to have sex. You have a problem with her trying to snatch the frame. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Is the frame more important or the sex?

Personally would reply "Let me check my schedule and get back to you." You have not committed and frame is back in your hands.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
introduce competition - she knows I date. Say that's OK I ve got another friend who can make it for dinner. Of course she ll assume it's another girl. D) Go nuclear " No problem - maybe we can catch up some other time
You do this but let her come up with the idea of competition. Don't mention any other friends. Keeping the frame is simple. FORCING other people into your frame is not.

Her: Let's go to a concert.

You: Oh, I have plans for dinner. Let me know if you can't pick up the ingredients and I'll get them. If you don't want to come over, that's cool. Let me know how the concert is. So, are you going to get those ingredients or not? (Said with complete calm ambivalence)

ALWAYS make HER decide whether she wants to come into your frame or not.

The idea is to ALWAYS ACT (not say) as if you'e got tons of EQUAL OR BETTER girls ready and willing to take her place. IF THAT WERE TRUE, you wouldn't run to the internet to find out the "best way to respond"

ALWAYS RESPOND to a frame test with a "cool. Let me know how "your frame'" works out."

Never underestimate the power of a very relaxed and inconsequential (on your part) NEXT.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had more than enough female company and puzzy lately so I ve spun down my 2 plates. but I've kept dating this Chinese nurse that my friends wife set me up with . Been out on 2 dates. Seemed all good and she sent thank you texts after the dates. Enough kino on date 2 that she should have realised LJBF ain't gonna fly. But now the **** tests have begun. I invited her over to mine to cook a recipe together - told her I would text her some ingredients to buy. She initially went along with that. But then sent me a text inviting me out to some free concert instead. So obviously she s not dtf. Now I don't mind waiting until date 4. My concerns r I don't like her trying to snatch the frame. Also culturally displays of physical affection are not really on so at that venue its going to be hard to kino and maintain momentum. So far I just back pedalled and texted that plan was to eat dinner and go out to movie after. Complication is she s my bosses wife's friend so can't play too hardball So let the voting begin.

Simple.

Don't let her change the date. Say you have already planned to make dinner and you aren't interested in going to a concert, but tell her to have fun if she goes. If she still declines next her until she chases you. Too much of a chore.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a chick hijack your frame. Keep the original plan and let her chase you. I've dated a few Asian women, and they all seem to take longer to bed down than other girls, unless their slvts from the get go. Perhaps it's the culture. Doesn't sound like she's dtf yet. But then again, that's you're job to seal the deal.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't shown any signs of kissing her ass yet. No texting chit chat and she said she was working for 1 date with no counter and I ignored her for a week. The great thing about being into Chinese girls is there r so many of them. Anyway no double texting so see what she comes back with.
I wish we had loads of Chinese girls here. I would like to date an Asian but they are few here. White, Mexican and black. There are a few Vietnamese. The ones I have run into have very poor English skills.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian chicks...non ABCs....are the best followed by latinas and Eastern Europeans.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally feel most alive and rewarded when I go out of my way to miserably fail their shiat test.
Espi nails this approach to women! His approach may piss a woman off or irritate her a bit in the moment. That is not a man's concern. Do not apologize. This approach maintains the man's self respect, all while innately increasing the woman's respect for him and therefore increasing her attraction to him as well. Truly strong.

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Espi.

Although there is no need to be rude or grumpy if she gets in touch- it looks far less butthurt to be super cool.

I'd just go silent and let her drop. If she gets in touch you know it's on.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all
@Espi works for me I ll casually ask her again on Thursday.

there is no pedestal. you are as you train before u ve reacted there is the chance to groove a habbit.

frankly I periodically get sick of all the BS and enjoy a break so that tends to make me naturally outcome independent but probably not in a good way

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't let her take frame like that. Counter with another date or drop her for a plate will play ball that day.

Maybe she'll realize her mistake and pursue you next week.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump
didn't really understand your post. I don't see why letting her grab the frame is going to lead to sex anyway.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update
Lined up a POF chick for Saturday night. Took Saturday night off table with nursie. Said I was going to a local market on Sunday which is true and she should come along. See if she comes back but I get the feeling this one has gone to God.

in my book a woman flaking on the sex date is actually an ok result. it means I'm pushing hard enough to weed out the low interest level girls

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Complication is she's my bosses wife's friend"

Very, very dangerous. Women can become vindictive monsters when they feel slighted and her leverage will be with your boss's wife. Her word against yours = you lose.

In my life I've been shocked at what comes out of the mouths of women close to the workplace. Most of the time, if they feel you haven't treated them like the special snowflakes that they are, they will make implications against you that will make your head spin.