Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frame Battle? #1 Not Initating Hangouts Anymore

Bkojack_

Reaction score
Long time lurker in this forum, which has help me significantly dealing with women. First time poster..

I've never had issues with attracting women, despite being ultra blue pill up until a couple years ago. My problem previously was always overinvesting too fast and being a serial monogamist, not spinning plates & vetting women as much as I should have. Today, I'm spinning plates not over investing and more in a abundance mindset. Currently sleeping with 2 different women, one plate just feel off.

I've been seeing my #1 since end of November. She's a HB7 39 years old never married no kids, probably 70k income and I'm 41 never married no kids earning 150k. I know a lot of you will say date younger, which I do but she does not look anything like her age and I don't necessarily want a family at this point in my life. It's obvious that she has high interest in me by being the first one to text the majority of the time and always having free time to hangout whenever I ask. My game has been solid, always leading, making decisions and she always defers to my judgment. We typically see each other once a week on average, and have been sleeping with each other since the third date. She has still been initiating most texts, but has not asked me directly to hang out with her(Last time was Jan 18th). I'm getting the feeling that she wants me to chase her more and show more initiative. I could possibly be overthinking this, but looking back at my dating history I typically killed attraction by being overly available & investing. It's so obvious in hindsight that a women's attraction is built a lot during time apart.

I do genuinely enjoy spending time with her, she has a very feminine & fun demeanor and the sex is great and I do not want her to fall off as a plate. She has straight away said to me that I'm very direct with my text communication, which I replied "yea I'm not much of texter". I personally do think I have her pretty hooked in falling into my frame, but she could be testing it, we literally just hung out last Sunday so I'm probably overthinking it due to my poor dating practices clouded in my blue pill history with women.

I know this is a super broad post, please ask any specific questions to add context.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
redpill is insane mind games cope. do u think 6ft chad has to worry about frame battles? no he just asks her to come **** and she comes.

stop trying to copy chads behaviour if you arent chad

Bkojack_

Reaction score
redpill is insane mind games cope. do u think 6ft chad has to worry about frame battles? no he just asks her to come **** and she comes.

i get your point, and I’ve had plenty of women in my life as a point of reference. Being overly available and always imitating contact kills attraction with women versus the latter.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I run into this myself. Sometimes it can be really tempting to close the gap when she doesn't initiate the hangout. You are the man however. Leading is our game. Do what
YOU want, when YOU want. She could still be holding on to the whole "I'm a good Amish church girl who would never ask a man over to tear this a$$ up" because she needs something to hang her hat on since you've already broken her "moral code".

Sounds like you're aware of what chasing and overexposure can cause, this is half the battle. Beware, once one domino falls, so do the rest. If she gets what she wants, she doesn't want it anymore.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Way too much overthinking
If she's not initiating hangouts and you want to spend time with her then you need to initiate with her, don't sit and wait for her to do it lol.

Life will pass you by sitting around "waiting"
Go for what you want.

And don't waste your time trying to figure out why she's stop initiating, you will never know just act accordingly.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im with old balls and striker. Dont overthink stuff and do what u want when u want, just remember to invite her to join u.

Invite other girls while u are at it, triple book. If none flakes, go out with the hottest one and flake on the other girls.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start. I will only say I find it humorous that you perceive red pill as a "cope" but continue to come to SS; and further find it humorous you think a good looking 6-foot guy can just order a woman to come fvck and she will. Laughable really.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start. I will only say I find it humorous that you perceive red pill as a "cope" but continue to come to SS; and further find it humorous you think a good looking 6-foot guy can just order a woman to come fvck and she will. Laughable really.
He has no clue. he thinks a man’s height is the be all end all when it comes to women. The whole chad thing is overblown aswell. It’s derived from the high school quarterback thing that goes on in high school. The only dudes that fit the whole ‘chad’ thing are famous sports players and musicians and what not and you aren’t competing with them for the same women. Even those dudes get played if their game sucks. Chad is an excuse for guys who’s ego is too fragile to admit to theirselves they suck with women.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

not true
I’m 6ft2, have modelled before and earn 6 figures
Do you have any male friends?
U should start there and verify if ur imagination occurs in reality

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time lurker in this forum, which has help me significantly dealing with women. First time poster..

I've never had issues with attracting women, despite being ultra blue pill up until a couple years ago. My problem previously was always overinvesting too fast and being a serial monogamist, not spinning plates & vetting women as much as I should have. Today, I'm spinning plates not over investing and more in a abundance mindset. Currently sleeping with 2 different women, one plate just feel off.

I've been seeing my #1 since end of November. She's a HB7 39 years old never married no kids, probably 70k income and I'm 41 never married no kids earning 150k. I know a lot of you will say date younger, which I do but she does not look anything like her age and I don't necessarily want a family at this point in my life. It's obvious that she has high interest in me by being the first one to text the majority of the time and always having free time to hangout whenever I ask. My game has been solid, always leading, making decisions and she always defers to my judgment. We typically see each other once a week on average, and have been sleeping with each other since the third date. She has still been initiating most texts, but has not asked me directly to hang out with her(Last time was Jan 18th). I'm getting the feeling that she wants me to chase her more and show more initiative. I could possibly be overthinking this, but looking back at my dating history I typically killed attraction by being overly available & investing. It's so obvious in hindsight that a women's attraction is built a lot during time apart.

I do genuinely enjoy spending time with her, she has a very feminine & fun demeanor and the sex is great and I do not want her to fall off as a plate. She has straight away said to me that I'm very direct with my text communication, which I replied "yea I'm not much of texter". I personally do think I have her pretty hooked in falling into my frame, but she could be testing it, we literally just hung out last Sunday so I'm probably overthinking it due to my poor dating practices clouded in my blue pill history with women.

I know this is a super broad post, please ask any specific questions to add context.
a 39 year old cannot be a 7 by definition, at most she is a 5.5 or 6…compared to a 19-21 year old she doesn’t stand a chance and I doubt any prime smv man dating hot college girls would consider her a 7 … to be a 7 at 39 would mean she’d have been a 10 at 21(international supermodel)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction (frame) is killed when you stop being the man you are and start trying to be what you think she wants to you be. The former is alpha: owning who you are and being true to your principles; and the latter is being a beta.

If she tests you and you start thinking about exiting the relationship or talk to her about your principles and how you aren't going to do what she wants, that is keeping frame.

If she tests you and you start appeasing her or telling her what she wants to hear, she's going to lose respect for you. People don't know what they want, and when it is given to them, they usually tire of it very quickly. Something given freely has no value.

I find too many men in the red pill community look at frame with what is basically a prison mentality.

All that said, you do need to realize that if you're a good man that is treating her well, and she is high interest, she's very likely going to want commitment from you. If you don't give it to her she's going to realize sooner or later that you're wasting her time. After all, her wall is fast approaching at 39.

Your world view is delusional and you're not in the position to be giving advice to people.

Bkojack_

Reaction score
yea it’s a bit ridiculous, everything isn’t black and white. It’s not a”cope” and not only helps with dating, but business as well. I do always take “red pill” theories with a grain of salt.

Bkojack_

Reaction score
a 39 year old cannot be a 7 by definition, at most she is a 5.5 or 6…compared to a 19-21 year old she doesn’t stand a chance and I doubt any prime smv man dating hot college girls would consider her a 7 … to be a 7 at 39 would mean she’d have been a 10 at 21(international supermodel)
Fair enough, I’ve had success with attractive young women. Besides the sex, a lot of younger women are serious head cases, I honestly feel bad for them and younger men. I feel lucky to not have social media growing up. Maybe her looks aren’t necessarily a 7 due to age, but outside of sex we have a blast together. So she gets a bump up.

Bkojack_

Reaction score
All that said, you do need to realize that if you're a good man that is treating her well, and she is high interest, she's very likely going to want commitment from you. If you don't give it to her she's going to realize sooner or later that you're wasting her time. After all, her wall is fast approaching at 39.
Yea, this is exactly what I’ll probably be dealing with at some point. Sure I’ve been treating her “well”. Out of my character to be an ******* just to push a women away knowingly. With that being said, she has asked me about other women and was very transparent that I do spend time with other women.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to piggyback on this thread.

Do you guys always initiate?

I dislike the feeling of always pursuing but I’ve noticed recently with many girls; they won’t initiate a date and the ball seems to be in my hands. I’m always the one who has to set it up and they are the ones who decide whether it’s on or off.

Is not initiating and waiting for them to do it, a potential strategy to root out those with high IL and those without?