Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frame and your reality

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A few months ago I completely lost the frame with a plate. I next'ed her for good reason, allowed her to change my mind....and suffered the consequences due to that weakness. Loss of power etc

About six weeks ago a ONS that I met in a bar turned into a "temporary fb". We both knew it was temporary so that was cool, but the problem was that I stepped too much into HER REALITY. No big deal? Well I felt the experience was tinged with an underlining feeling that I was in her reality. Her turf. I was a guest. I didn't like that and I wish to erradicate such happenings once and for all...

It got me thinking about frame and reality and what it meanst to me and if I need(ed) to tighten up the ship. I needed a chat with myself about what frame means to me:

Frame comes from NLP (neurolinguistic programming)

There is no inherent REALITY. REALITY just is. It's neither good nor bad, it just
is. Just like weather. Weather is part of reality but it's neither good nor bad, it's arbitrary.
It's neither good nor bad until YOU put your judgement on it and FRAME it as good or bad.

Tomorrow it fvcking rains. On the weather report do they say "today it's going to rain and that's bad"? No they don't, they give an OBJECTIVE assessment of the weather which inherently in itself is neither good nor bad.

Two people then hear the news that is going to rain. One a woman and she says to her neighbour "Oh I believe the weather is going to be terrible" You see how she has FRAMED that? In other words she has made a SUBJECTIVE assessment of the weather. She has FRAMED the weather through her negative framing of REALITY.

The other person hears the weather report and lets say he is a farmer who's been worried about the recent hot spell we just had. He says to his wife "oh fantastic! It's going to rain tomorrow. brilliant news" He's framed the rain as fantastic, because it subjectively meets his needs and wants. That's his reality.

Let's take two random people: One is a negative whiny beta cvnt and the other is an upbeat positve alpha. The beta "terrible day out, isn't it? (betas always end sentences with "isn't it? weak bvstards seeking approval for everything they say. The alpha strong in his own positive reality does not judge things as terrible and neither does he get sucked into a weak phaggot beta's reality, he says "it's just rain, act accordingly"

The scene in The Departed; Jack Nicholson to an Irish drunk at the bar "how's the mother Tommy?" Tommy weak beta bvtch "oh she's on her way out". Jack Nicholson could now get sucked into Tommy's reality and say 'oh really what's wrong with her blah blah blah sick bag" but his FRAME is too fvcking strong and he says "we all are. act accordingly" How about that for frame. Do not get sucked into any whiny cvnt's bull****. If they are complaining it means the have NO SELF RELIANCE and a WEAK GAY FRAME. fvck them!!!

The following are positive self concepts which if internalised and lived and belived become your positve self-concept and thus your positive frame:
1. What ever happens to me....I'll handle it!
2. In every "bad situation" there is an OPPORTUNITY! It's up to me to find it
3. I am RESPONSABLE for my life experience
4. I am the most important person in this relationship and I don't care what she thinks
5. MY opinion of myself is THE ONLY one that COUNTS. And I am a fvcking KING
6. Everything I do I fvcking do it amazingly
7. My life is a drama free zone
8. I'm a fun, positve guy who likes to tease, ball bust and be playfull

Internalise these beliefs and then you will carry around a positve and STRONG frame that is CONGRUENT (real) with who you are.

Or of course, you decide who/what you want to be.....and carry that FRAME with you.....but it must be REAL.......you must be striving to be or believe those things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that EVERYBODY including you, is walking around with a picture frame held up with their two hands and FRAMING their head, shoulders, chest. THIS is their personal fvcking frame and it is how they view the world. It is how they view reality. A negative person views most things through their negative frame and a positive person will view the same fvcking reality through a positive frame.

Your FRAME is your REALITY. So you better know damn certain what your fvcking frame is and where you are going because if you don't you'll end up in someone elses's fvcking reality........men enter into a woman's reality and ten years later they break up and the man suffers and is lost because....he has no idea who he is or what happened to his plans, his, hopes and his dreams. Peg Bundy "where are the kids Al?" Al Bundy "They're gone Peg, just like my hopes and my dreams. Gone".

Two questions a man must ask himself (and never get the ****ing order mixed up) (DD OBAM)
Where am I going?
Who will come with me[/B]?

In essence, if you are making plans with your life, you are then inviting somebody to come into your reality as a guest. Say it: Your a guest in my reality woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In personal interactions the one with the stronger FRAME will lead the interaction.

This is why it is so important to keep the frame and don't give it up when dealing with a woman. You don't want to be lead by a bvtch do you? I didn't think so. This is why you can easily just adopt one of the FRAMES below in all of your interactions with women (while working on your own positve self-concept)

These are Frames that I've heard lately from various sources and one or two I made up.

NLP FRAMES: wear it, act it, believe it. THIS is FRAMING the INTERACTION
1. YOU THE STRONG OAK TREE......her the stupid little squirrel (she wants your nuts)
2. YOU THE TEACHER ......her the naughty little school girl (she wants to be punished)
3. YOU THE CEO.......her the little employee (she must meet your standards)
4. YOU THE FATHER....her the 12 year old daughter (she needs to be protected...cvm sit on daddy's knee baby.)
5. YOU THE CULT LEADER.......her as your follower (show her the way, show her the light)
6. YOU AS THE BIG BAD WOLF.....her as little innocent red riding hood (she wants you to ride her innocence away bad boy)

...and of course all of these situational frames comes from the most important frame of all
YOU THE MAN.......she is the woman (this is nature's frame and the one THAT WE SEEM TO HAVE LOST FVCKING SIGHT OF!!!!! Know your role! (thanks Rock) and may your bvtch know hers!!

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing post I want you write more stuff

I would add

Delay your deeds after emotion.Most stupid things comes from instant acting instead letting emotions flow first.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my sig boiii. I'm the king of the world. King of MY world. When people want me to ask questions about something simply just to vent, I only allow that to happen if I have something to gain from it. I ain't playing that game, they gotta play mine in order to reach me.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Read my sig boiii. I'm the king of the world. King of MY world. When people want me to ask questions about something simply just to vent, I only allow that to happen if I have something to gain from it. I ain't playing that game, they gotta play mine in order to reach me.
Interesting. I have a thread in my head that's entilted "we are KINGS".

I'll fvcking deffo go check your blog brother.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. This is the pathway toward transcendence. My frame is bad cannot fall upon me. And I had to transmute some ground-breaking atrocities in my life into blessings. Very few men can tread into this territory of thinking. Very few men can truly understand. But then again, very few men are GREAT.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Bingo. This is the pathway toward transcendence. My frame is bad cannot fall upon me. And I had to transmute some ground-breaking atrocities in my life into blessings. Very few men can tread into this territory of thinking. Very few men can truly understand. But then again, very few men are GREAT.
Awesome Guru. I've been reading here the past couple of months before making an account and I tell you one thing: The posts from Guru: it doesn't mater if you agree with his style or if you don't.....what's the most important.....the guy is...completely outcome independent.

If you can get that much into your head......the doors are open my friends....all's you gotta do is walk the fvck in

HINT: I'm NOT FVCKING STOPPING YOU

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever lived or living or will live a fantasti life will have those traits:

- I don't give a fvck about whatever other people think or what society want from me. I'm just doing whatever the fvck I want.

- every situation is impermanent and emotions, thoughts and whatever your mind make you believe is just a matter of illusion and impermanent things or whatever.

- removing layers of bullsh!t is the way to happiness and a great life instead of adding things or game or whatever.

PS: this post is gold

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
watch this madmen clip:
Michael Ginsberg : I feel bad for you
Don Draper : I don't think about you at all

Hint: Indifference wins every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k

Look at this clip from Rebel Without A Cause:
it's a small example of him keeping his frame...
at 2.40 she says to him "You wanna....carry my books" he looks at her and says...
"I've got my car, you wanna go with me"

It's a complete **** test, she's testing him seeing is he a beta. He doesn't take the bait and invites her instead into his reality. She doesn't go and insults him a little....but it doesn't matter...THE OUTCOME NEVER MATTERS WITH WOMEN......what matters is that he did not lose the frame. You cannot control others so never worry about the outcome. But you can control your frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqGDruqXV5g

By the way, **** test are NORMAL. every woman does it to probe for your BOUNDRIES. When you push back and say "no bvtch, homey don't play that" she actually feels SAFE and SECURE around you because you are demonstrating your fvcking MANHOOD.

...on the other hand if you have no boundries and she walks all over you. SHE CAN NEVER RESPECT YOU. She may stay with you because she feels good in her FEMININE POWER and she might even reward you for been a good doggy.

Big difference between those two dynamics.

bensimsJYG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. OP, how much do you think NLP has influenced your game and in what ways? I've always been interested in learning, but haven't gotten around to reading the NLP book I bought yet.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
bensimsJYG said:
Great post. OP, how much do you think NLP has influenced your game and in what ways? I've always been interested in learning, but haven't gotten around to reading the NLP book I bought yet.
Great question. I'm not sure I can give an accuret answer. Why you ask? because I think I'I m a hybrid of everything I've read or listened to AND put into practice in field.

That said sometimes I think NLP is life and life is NLP....

I remember about two years ago...if I remember correctly I had read/listened to Deangelo's mastery series and he touched on NLP with dealing with ****blockers....

I was in Madrid with friends and I approached this set. It was a "hens night" and I was trying to game the soon to be bride....(they were english btw) enter her bf who tried a master **** block....I gave a line from MS somethihng like "look, I'm used to dealing with girls that have class and etiquete. when you learn some class come talk to me" and I left the set. Ten minutes later I was leaving the bar with my friends and the ****blocker approcached me....

"wtf have you done to me? you've hipnotised me or something"

...after this I became interested in NLP

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The most important thing in life is to live your own life......

It doesn't really matter how you do it...folks here will tell you that you should do this and you should
do that....

...BUT WHAT USE IS LIFE IF LIFE IS NOT LIVED ON YOUR TERMS GENTS????

CONTROL THIS ONE SIMPLE FACTOR......

am I following her frame or am I following mine?

If you are not following your frame, why? what's lacking? what can you do)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Outstanding post, @Reykhel. Don't know how I missed this in 2015. I nominate this thread for the SS Hall of Excellence. Any objections? Nope! Great, I didn't think there would be.. Moving now.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if my frame are somhow wrong and she or someone else follow me then it hurt them, doesn't it mean I have too high ego? I wouldn't make anyone cry or feel bad about me as much as possible. How should I do when this happen?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT post, can't believe I missed this also!

You should be welcoming people into your world, not vice-versa!