Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interview at a nice resteraunt near the mall today. I left the house in a black wool suit and a blue and black cotton dress shirt, with the collar open. The interview went well, I am returning in a few days to meet with the store manager for a final decision.

So I swing by the mall to get some lunch. I see a girl whos # I already have, but who seemed incredibly low interest.

A - Hey Shannon!
S - Hey... wow what are you all dressed up for?
<I explain the interview process, and talk about other businesses Ive applied to in the past few days>
S - Well Im sure you got the job!
A - Thanks buddy... hey, Ill catch you on my way back, Im starving!
S - Ok! Oh Anthony...
A - Yeah?
S - You look really nice today
A - Thanks Shannon

I go order a philly cheese steak sub. It sucks. So Im walking thru the mall, eating it... a guy in a suit eating a philly sub is pretty unusual so lots of girls were looking. One girl Ive noticed maaany times before but never actually approached made eyecontact with me, I purposely acted like I thought I had food on my chin and she smiled and let a lil laugh @ me. I walked a few feet by her jewelry booth to a sunglass stand. After fumbling with ****ty sunglasses for 2 min I took a quick glance at the jewelry as I took a bite of the sub

K - Hi Can I help you find anything!
A - Oh... well... actually do you have anything with dolphins?
K - Dolphins? I think we have some rings, Ill show you
A - Ok, cool... Im trying to find something for my niece
K - Oh is it her birthday?
A - Naaa, Ive just been babysitting her a lot lately and all she ever talks about are dolphins and shrek
<we both kinda laugh, I continue> - Actually, we watched shrek three times on loop thursday night
K - Oh gosh I know how you feel, my son watches the same scooby doo tapes every day!

You heard right, shes got a son. But shes so ****ing gorgeous I didnt care, lol. We actually had a good time quoting classic scooby doo lines for a min, then:

A - Oh... <pause, look her head to toe>... whats youre name?
K - Im kiristen!
A - Im Anthony <I take her hand with my left, the sub is in my right> Sorry, my right hand is a lil messy
K - Oh its ok... that looks pretty good!

<we talk about food for 5 min, I link it to a meal I had in boston last week, she asks about my trip, I tell her all about it, then:> - Oh gosh! Its 4:00! I should really get going... but it was nice meeting you!
K - It was nice meeting you too!
<I half turn away, then turn back> - Hey Kristin... um... if youd want to hang out some time, Id really like that
K - Oh, sure!
A - Cool, do you have a cell phone?

I get her # and walk back to my car... but on the way I see the girl from before talking with a friend. I walk up and have the same philly steak convo I had with kristen, this time bouncing funny comments off two girls. I introduce myself to the friend, and tell Shannon Ill give her a call soon so we can hang out, she was VERY receptive today, I was surprised.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fr as in friday?

Anyway, nothing impressive, but you definitely scored. Nice job.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a car?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Gigalo... her deminor during the whole approach was different and higher interest. I think it was the suit... and my good mood.

I know its nothing special... but someone asked me to keep posting FR's since I closed 1...1000